thoughts on e.com closing

• amyny
  • 05-20-2011, 06:13 AM
I am wondering where ladies plan to advertise and where gentlemen plan to look, other than eccie of course,now that e.com is closing?Especially for traveling purposes?I am very sad to see e.com go as 60%of my biz comes from that site,it has been invaluable to me.I see that eros guide has recently developed a body rub roc/syra/buff site but am not sure if ladies want to pay the home base or visiting ad prices $125 for 2 weeks visiting ad or close to $200 monthly for a home based ad,also there are forms and id that must be submitted prior to advertising,which does not bother me as I trust that site,but I know alot of ladies would not be comfortable with that.I have used eros for years its a great site for the cities that can support it,just not sure if upstate can?Would love to hear your thoughts,Thanks
With e.com closing, I wonder about how much more attention LE will pay to ECCIE.
I will be sticking to the legit places ... eccie, date-check ... learing lesson fast ... stay safe.
  • LynnT
  • 05-20-2011, 08:48 AM
I think BP will pick up some slack.

And I dont trust Eros, they have scam ads there too. They've made fake ladies profiles to draw men in.. for that I will never advertise with them. For that much money a month.. hell no. You dont even need to pay that to Google for ad words, etc. They are a rip off IMO.
For ladies who travel, the convenient touring calendar and the automatic email notification to members in the various cities on the tour that E.com offers will be sorely missed.
  • LynnT
  • 05-20-2011, 09:36 AM
I assume the domain will be sold and someone will start something similar to E. The domain is already sold Im sure. lol with a site in the works. We'll see.

Or maybe even DC and p411 will pick up. You can run visiting ads there like E.

I do wish we could update eccie ads here seeing as we dont all post from the same city.

Maybe eccie could implement something like that for a fee? Daily visiting ads? Ad it to each sub forum per city? You can update your ad in the forum on Bestgfe so many times a day and days of the week if you're a paid advertiser.

Id pay to run updated availability ads here. Mine changes and I even just rolled out a new site and marketing plan..