Working on getting more traveling Ladies to come to WNY.

I know some absolutely amazing, very well known, dependable, beautiful, talented, and well reviewed ladies that I adore. Buffalo has always been great to me, I am immensely talented and dependable therefore when I plan a Buffalo trip I book up pretty fast, I feel bad when I have to turn down great Gents that I want to meet because my dance card is full. I am talking to some of my amazing friends about trying Buffalo. I have been working on getting more local Gents to try a site that is much bigger nationally. If we can make the WNY section bigger then we can get more amazing Ladies to travel to the area.
Buffalo has always been great to me so I want to be great to Buffalo.
And the Buffalo congregation says "Amen"!
I'm curious...

You seem to be violating a general business rule of encouraging competition.

There are a few providers who are actually very responsive to traveling women when they come into the area. I don't know any that actively try to recruit them though.

What's on your mind Lexxxy? How are you looking at this?

As I said, I'm curious.
No CHJ, please.
Dear, I have a swinger mindset and my business is already booming, more than I can keep up with. I travel to other places, I have a civi career plus volunteer work plus I bartend so my hobby time is limited,
I have a lot of regulars that I put first when booking, and chose to stay low volume therefore I can't keep up with demand.
I feel like a total jerk when I have to turn down a nice Gent that I would really like to meet because my dance card is already full.
I just know some amazing extremely professional Ladies that aren't drama at all. I want them to travel here so that the Gents of Buffalo don't have to put up with the amateur horror stories that I have been told about when it comes to back page and not so dependable Ladies on the site.
There are plenty of great fish in the WNY sea to share.

I'm curious...

You seem to be violating a general business rule of encouraging competition.

There are a few providers who are actually very responsive to traveling women when they come into the area. I don't know any that actively try to recruit them though.

What's on your mind Lexxxy? How are you looking at this?

As I said, I'm curious. Originally Posted by NormalBob
I will be back in Buffalo June 27th-29th. My Awesome friend MLG will be in town sometime this June, Penelope is her Duo partner, she might be joining her and KimberlyMartin4U might come as well
These are all awesome very well known professional Ladies.
  • Chloe
  • 05-30-2011, 10:32 PM
Hey lexxxy I hear you on this oneand believe me the recruiting has been done! Look for an influx of freaky, fun, hot southern bells soon! We need to keep our men happy!
Ladies,
If any of my Rochester consorts are going that way, count me in for a weekend!

xoxo,
Shana