Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://jenspaservices.business.site/
City: Kenmore
State: New York
Address: Delaware Ave in Kenmore
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The pretty standard Asian massage lady look, nothing special but nothing horrendous. What was odd was she was dressed up--long skirt, heels, etc. Kind of looked like she just came from the office.
Recommendation: Yes
DD -- just pointing out that AGAIN, no dollar amount is in the ROS for the tip.
THAT is why it should go back on the form.
But WTF do I know....
Sir, I hear what you are saying just like the name has to be there so we know who to request or avoid.

DD
Seeing as only one woman works at Jenspa.... good luck avoiding her
Stopped there a while back. Lame massage and no extras at all. Not even a tease. She chased me out the door demanding a tip. Didn't earn it. Didn't get it.
Similar experience for me, won't go back.
I’ve been to this place around 6 times. It’s been consistent and I leave happy. But.....the place in wheatfield is not as good however williamsville is way better for both massage and rub. Sometimes you even get a double rub. I like to put the tip out beforehand, 40 has been the standard after paying 60 for an hour massage.
Have to 'third' what olddude and lustforbust reported. Mamasan, who knows the prior spa owners has gone through 3 name changes so far and now won't even give you her name. Lately she shorts your time and still expects a tip, which wasn't earned, so doesn't get lol!

Niceketch she must like you.
She must like me too. She tells me all about her life, though I rarely listen closely or care, and usually goes over the hour if there’s no one else there waiting. Then again I start laying on my back, then flip, then flip again. Usually a fun time for me.