Noob question re: session timing

Does a 15 min session exist? Haha! Or is 30 mins the minimum?
Does a 15 min session exist? Haha! Or is 30 mins the minimum? Originally Posted by Sellysell
15 min is the norm in the Red Light Distrcit in Amsterdam... hard to find that here.. I mean really ,, 15 min?? I think you be better served jerking off...
Yes it does.

On BP all the special prices you see are 15 minute sessions and some eccie ladies offer quickie rates as well.
Originally Posted by natasteewsym
when you are gonna fix your sig line pic? Oh and what the fuck does I piss gasoline mean anyways, you been fucking to many hooktards and now your piss burns.
I do 15 min sessios and I get alot done in those, lol but I am not a clock watcher so they probably go like 20 mins or so, but 15 mins is good whe your gettig off work to go home ad just need something quick, and hand isnt the same as a mouth someone elses hand lol ijs
I do 15 min sessios and I get alot done in those, lol but I am not a clock watcher so they probably go like 20 mins or so, but 15 mins is good whe your gettig off work to go home ad just need something quick, and hand isnt the same as a mouth someone elses hand lol ijs Originally Posted by shayla84
I got 15 open minutes cumming up. I also have just the elixir to help you get well sooner.
packed full of proteins and vitamins ? lol
Good to know. And thanks Shayla. I really only need 15-20, but rather closer to NW Central - Not enough hours in the day.
If you hook up with Shayla84 you are not going last more than15 minutes. She has MAJOR skills. You would have to whack off before arrival to last longer. Worth the $$$$$$$.
another noob question: Is it customary/orthodox to meet a girl at a public place, then drive her to her incall? That seems weird.
That seems weird to me. I definately would not recommend that for eithier party. Unless you are out doing the "other section scene" or plotting something similiar to a Dexter episode!