Date: 8/31/2018
Name: Aurora Moretti
Phone: Will Provide After Screening
Email Address: See Her Website
URL / Website: http://auroramoretti.com
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Airport Hotel
Activities: DFK, Hugs, BW, Pics, Foot Fetish Activities, BBBJ (many times), DATY/DATO (many times), 69, RCG, MISH, Doggie w/FIA, and so much more...
Hair Length and Color: Brunette shoulder length.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sweet face. Tiny and fit! (She works out) Beautiful young ass and tits.
Recommendation: Yes

staff edit: removed the extra IMG bbcode tags. - RS
Oh snap. Did she leave already? I wanted to see this lil firecracker again....
Oh snap. Did she leave already? I wanted to see this lil firecracker again.... Originally Posted by B-Dragon
I think she said check out was tomorrow...but I may be wrong.
Thanks for yet another great review @rlo!
She is one of my top 3 to meet the next time she’s in town.
Thanks for yet another great review @rlo!
She is one of my top 3 to meet the next time she’s in town. Originally Posted by joe blow me
Do it! Every time I see that they’re coming through, I tell myself, this time I’ll see Jane Smith or Naomi Claire...but no. It’s gotta be Aurora.
Just curious where she advertises her trips? Haven't seen anything from her on here for a while and her website doesn't show any upcoming dates. I tried to visit her a few months back but scheduling never worked out. She's definitely #1 on my list to meet.
Just curious where she advertises her trips? Haven't seen anything from her on here for a while and her website doesn't show any upcoming dates. I tried to visit her a few months back but scheduling never worked out. She's definitely #1 on my list to meet. Originally Posted by z530a9
The schedule on her web site is updated regularly. She told me that she was taking a short break (Probably Aunt Flo), then I think she said next stop is Big D.
Catch her while she's fresh. With the schedule that group keeps, a girl can get burned out at a young age. I'm on her text list, so she gives me a "heads up" LOL! when she's on her way to KC.

Just check her site occasionally. Schedule will be posted.
I think she said next stop is Big D. Originally Posted by @rlo726
Correct!!!
they all 3 will be stopping by my place for sure!!!
I've got them cooking, cleaning and ya know taking care of daddy...
Correct!!!
they all 3 will be stopping by my place for sure!!!
I've got them cooking, cleaning and ya know taking care of daddy... Originally Posted by BigDeal
LOL!!! If I ever win the lottery... Now ya got me thinking about who I'd have as live-in Sugar Mama and Sugar Babies