Best Screen name

Who you think has the best or clevder sounding screen name and also who's avatar do you like best here?.....
Though he's an idiot for bbfsing hookers I'd vote Humpty, albeit, he gets banned every other day and comes back with a new handle/avatar so I guess he's had a lot more chances to be entertaining.

Yours(Spank_my_monkey76) is alright...the name is a bit uninspired but the avatar ties it together nicely though I preferred it when you used to start posts with "My brothers" since it implied some funny things that I'm not sure were intentional but made me laugh anyway.
How do we not have a "Rhonda Voo" or something to that effect???? Not sucking up, but I've always though Reya Sunshine was a clever name.
  • Carl
  • 11-21-2012, 04:51 PM
I still think Anna Hornykova would have been better.
Well thank you,Reya.....enjoyed reading your reply here and my other eecie brothers also!
Not sucking up, but I've always though Reya Sunshine was a clever name. Originally Posted by NastyCanasta
Same here.

I also like how sweetesttaste's name always makes me think of U2's "The Sweetest Thing".
I liked the avatar LuzMarie did for DieHard if anyone remembers it. Spank's avatar is good also. Reya Sunshine is a great name, after that I'm voting for myself.
Frustr8d I actually told Luz today I thought you had probably the most original handle .
Avatar I'm gonna say me cause I'm changing it every 3 or 4 days , endless possibilities .

Here we'll give Luz's avatar another viewing .

• Paven
  • 11-25-2012, 08:31 AM
There is a fellow out of Kansas I believe whose handle is the WizzardofAhhs.
I loved the sex pistol handle on here but then I am an old punk from way back and I am actually old enough to have seen the sex pistols. I've seen Johnny Lydon with public Image too but that doesn't count because he's a wanker.. I think I'll make a new handle on here called pubic image.
Thanks for the compliment RockerRick! Sue_Nami is actually pretty good too. Speaking of Old punk rockers, which this thread is full of(my band opened for the Ramones in 1989 at a strip club). Are there any Ramones screen names? Why not Jenny Ra-moan or something? That band always needed a feminine touch (NOT!).
I loved the sex pistol handle on here but then I am an old punk from way back and I am actually old enough to have seen the sex pistols. I've seen Johnny Lydon with public Image too but that doesn't count because he's a wanker.. I think I'll make a new handle on here called pubic image. Originally Posted by sue_nami
If you do remember it's P.I.L. Public Image Limited . I like frustr8d's idea , lets all be Ramones . I'll have to be Ricky Ramone , I always hated Ricky when I was a kid . Crap !
I'll be Jack N. Ramone - in honor of something I do a lot.
Thanks for the compliments y'all...ass kissing or not, they don't belong to me since, sadly,I didn't come up with the name- that distinction belongs to Missi Hart(Austin's best TS provider and a very sweet friend of mine).

I've never met her but maybe Luz could make me an avatar? Y'all know how I always joke that I don't ever actually do #2 because I'm a girl and we don't do that- and when I fart it's just butterflies and glitter? I have a pic in my showcase of my butt sticking up in the air and it'd be nice to have butterflies, rainbows etc. coming out of it.

Luz def makes the coolest avatars as far as home made ones that aren't just photos go! She seems to have personality x10. Oh and I concur with everyone's thoughts in this thread so far.
OK Reya , sent her the pic , she says she can . Probably see it soon !