Got Dex?

Does anyone have any copies of this season's Dexter? If not, please tell me the best place online to catch up. I watch 2 tv shows and Dexter is one of them. I only have HBO, so I haven't this season. I miss my Dexter dearly!
You can get every season off of thepiratesbay. You need something to download the torrent (I recommend bittorrent) and somethig to play it on (VLC). Both are avail for downlaod at cnet.com. You can get all past seasons and even each episode of the current one. One you download them you can even burn them on disc from your computer. I have been able to download Dex, Homeland, Game of Thrones and Californication this way. Works great
Scarlett, you can come hang out at my house anytime - I have every episode on my DVR. Fucking LOVE that show!
LOL.. but Jane you live soooo far away. Hmm... putting a little bait out there?? jk
You can get every season off of thepiratesbay. yada yada yada Originally Posted by austinmaverick
And also illegal. Without taking the proper precautions you could end up getting your internet connection cut off, at the minimum. Trust me on that one. Not a recommended method if you don't know what you're doing...
i just got showtime this past year, and love dexter. with on demand, was able to watch the past few seasons and i'm thoroughly enjoying this season a lot---it's down to the last 2 episodes. i have this season on demand if you can't find an online source.
Just Jane,

See, the long list of reasons for wanting to marry you are just getting longer lol!

Missi, It's been forever and a day since I have seen you. A girls night in curled up with Dexter sounds good as long as you wouldn't mind going back to episode 1.

I watched 3 episodes last night the good ole' fashion way, like the rest of the pirates. The quality was horrible and there was a lapse in sound. It kinda ruins the experience.

Thanks for all the responses guys and girls xoxo
I have them dvr'ed as well, you're welcome to my comfy sofa and big ass tv.
Just Jane,

See, the long list of reasons for wanting to marry you are just getting longer lol! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
I don't think it's legal in Texas yet, but we can pretend if you buy me a pretty ring ;D
Princess cut? Platinum? 2 carats? I want a matching one okay? Promise to watch Dexter with me every season curled up in bed together?!!
I don't think it's legal in Texas yet Originally Posted by JustJane
Why the hell not??!! I think everyone deserves the right to be miserable!
Why the hell not??!! I think everyone deserves the right to be miserable! Originally Posted by austin_191967
Exactly! Heterosexuals have been making a mockery of marriage forever.

By the way, I am already on the 7th episode of Dexter. I just can't stop!
Scarlett, Check your PMs.
Showtime on demand ftw
1channel.ch
movie2k.to
movie-forumz.mobi

between these three you can see just about any tv show or movie imaginable fo free.

cheers!