Sistine Chapel AFRAID to take QUIZ!!!

Sistine Chapel - A quiz for you. You have 24 hours to complete, if you choose to accept

1. Name 3 things that Obama did for the good of the American people.

2. Name 3 things Trump has done to hurt the American people.

* Please explain your responses. Good Luck
Well, that was easy.
A worthless thread. Hope it self destructs overnight
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Chris Rock says..... Keeping it REAL!!!!!!!!

Yeah REAL DUMB!!!!

You are NO MATCH FOR ME!!!! Lol
^^ I don't believe Obama nor Trump give a fuck about you. So why not get off their dicks?
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention.
A worthless thread. Hope it self destructs overnight Originally Posted by VitaMan
Kind of like yours
heh
So predictable
No Tell....just click over to the Political (national) Forum and you'll find all sorts of gibberish per SC and his undying love for Barry (and perhaps a few choice opinions on Mr Trump, as well). That way this local forum can remain void of the rhetoric...if that's possible.
Yeah, like THAT will ever happen. He needs this place too badly.
Yeah, like THAT will ever happen. He needs this place too badly. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
True... but where else am I gonna find a cache of retired Caucasian bingo players that ask how high when I say jump. Where else am I gonna find the Golden Girl equivalent that lives, eats, shits, and breathes SC?

It's nice to have fans that hang their hats on your every word. Especially fans that have likely discriminated against or harbored ill will towards people for decades... making those guys crawl is pretty awesome... So you are right indeed!!!
Did you practice that in the mirror this morning, sweetie?

Better get to steppin and work on that showcase, Felicia.
I just like showing Sistine Chapel.....that his thinking is shallow minded. And with one or two questions, his whole thought process is flushed down the toilet with Oprah’s dream of being The President.