A PSA about incall cleanliness ...

I have to be honest, I'm not doing anything different, because frankly, there is nothing different to be done.

In our industry/hobby we've always had to be cognizant about germs & STDs so what's going on in the world right now really shouldn't deter any encounters from happening.

Just keep doing what you've always done to keep yourself virus/STD free.

If you show up at an incall & it's less then pristine - LEAVE! You are under no obligation to stay. If a provider has not put some preparation into her place & is not enthusiastically awaiting your arrival - simply leave.

If you don't want to be rude & call her out about her lack of cleanliness, just resort to the old "I forgot my wallet in the car" line. You're never under any obligation to stay.

Personally, I have not had to stock up on anything. I've had gallons of bleach at my incall & numerous other products since the beginning of time. You can ask ANYONE that has seen me, my incall is always spotless! This is nothing new to me.

After each appointment I've always washed the sheets & pillowcases in bleach. Then I give the mattress & pillow a light spray of Clorox.

I wipe down the headboard, dresser & 2 night stands with a bleach rag. I also wipe down the bottle of massage oil with a Clorox wipe, as well as the lube if we happen to use it.

I wipe down the counter in the bathroom, plus spray the shower with bleach & finally wipe down the toilet. Any "personal" size toiletries that have been used are thrown away & restocked with fresh ones. There are an abundance of clean towels & wash clothes available.

Once I've remade the bed, I give the room & ensuite bath a quick mop. I then close the door & literally do not go back into the room until I'm lighting the candles before my next appointment arrives.

I joke with my civilian friends that I'm really more of a housekeeper then a hooker because it feels like I spend more time cleaning then having sex ... lol.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post,
Brooke
That's awesome
A+ cleaning

I've read guys stories in coed,of how they've stepped on doggy poop in ladies Incall, gross
Rather it was true IDK, so allegedly.

This makes me question how thorough the hotels are sanitizing.

The hotels I've been to have always been very clean.
Sure they are doing some extra sanitizing but now it's on my thinker.
+100, Brooke!!

I have OCD, so I spend most of my time cleaning anyway.

The only thing I'm doing differently, is I have decided not to attend two major car shows coming up..
Since my main business is dealing with the public, I'm going to avoid any extra exposure.

*curtsy*
Is "OCD" .... Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Is "OCD" .... Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, it is.
Thankfully, mine isn't as bad as others, I know.
I don't need to turn on/off light switches a certain number of times, or anything..
But I can't function without order and cleanliness.
Yes, A++++ for great hygiene Brooke and great attitude. If only everyone had it ....really refreshing.
Work require me to stay in hotels on a weekly basis. When I check in I usually take one of the towels, soap it up well, and wipe the door handle down, remote, and all the table tops down.

Not sure it help me much, but makes me feel better.