Powerball

What would yo d if your powerball number hit tonight? Cash option $143 million.
Hobby like Daaaaaman.

K
Hobby like Daaaaaman.

K Originally Posted by Knight2554
Can't argue with that!
Hobby like Daaaaaman.

K Originally Posted by Knight2554
that and hire a bodyguard so no one would kidnap my ass
  • 11-17-2012, 08:40 PM
Daaaaaman and Shep3.0 as bodygaurds!
cash it out , give the SO her half , then give the SO half of my half and tell her to get to F out
cash it out , give the SO her half , then give the SO half of my half and tell her to get to F out Originally Posted by LaStang

Omg....I laughed like heck. Now, now...you wouldn't really tell her to get the F out, would ya?

I'd donate half to animal rights causes, hold a news conference where I'd announce to ANYONE (including family) that if I haven't spoken to them in the last 72hrs, consider me dead and then I'd see a financial planner to figure the rest out. Idk, I suppose my dogs and I would each get a faux fur coat or two.
FUCK!!!!!!!!! And I know who. (Most of the time.)

Torito
I honestly wouldn't know what to do with that much money apart from...

I'd buy a house, a nice one somewhere in the cultural district.
I'd give a good amount to my parents and my newly wedded sister.
I'd give a good amount to my church and then much like misspriss I'd give to an animal rights and/or another charity.
I'd take a few trips overseas since I've never once been to the other side of the world.

After that I'm not sure. I'd hobby for sure but I would go batshit crazy with it.
What would yo d if your powerball number hit tonight? Cash option $143 million. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I would post a big sign on freeway that reads:

Powerball winner, 143 million cash option, Single & Horney

CG
Thats funny!!!! :-)

cash it out , give the SO her half , then give the SO half of my half and tell her to get to F out Originally Posted by LaStang

Lol!!!!

I would post a big sign on freeway that reads:

Powerball winner, 143 million cash option, Single & Horney

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Make many Providers wealthy & tired and my dick happy and down.
Put back for my kiddos college fund, buy a new house, pay off my bills, and buy ItalianaPrincess a midget for her bday!
Call financial advisor & family lawyer....get the "paperwok" ducks-in-a-row first. Once done....

Call boss. Explain it's been great but life is too short to continue clocking in each day. Officially Retire until further notice.....

Call ATF. No explanation other than ask if she's ready to go on a vacation. If so, I have her pack (bikinis, sunscreen, etc) and have a limo pick her up once she's locked things down and is ready to go on a Great Escape....

Bam! We meet at the airport and the party's on....hit first-class to "anywhere"....and hop from island to resort to Wherever we want to go and have the time of our lives. Fill in the blanks as to whatever that means to you....

After that.....it's anybody's guess.
Do animals rights include my right to have that animal cooked medium rare?

I would buy a bar in the Keys and retire there.