BAH HUMBUG !!!

• ~Ze~
  • 11-27-2012, 05:17 PM
Ok... before I get to my thoughts, lemme say, that I totally expect this to either bite me in the ass, show me in "bad light" or come back around to me in the form of karma eventually. Meh. With less than a month to live (thanks Mayans) I think I am allowed to be a little honest in my last days.. *giggle*

Thoughts -

It is less than a week after Thanksgiving... fucking "Holiday Season" started LAST month before Halloween... The "spirit of the holidays" has been brewing for a while now.

ALREADY on this board today there have been 3 posts of "Charity".... "Help an old ho".... "Save my family"... wah wah wah...

For fucks sake!

Call me what you will... I will prolly enjoy it if it is whispered in my ear while you are fucking me from behind...

I have no sympathy this year for hookers.

Normally I would be all over helping people, donating, and being a secret santa sort... but this year, it has already pissed me off. The season of open hands.

"Christmas gifts are going to be thin".... Well if you have no electricity, why the fuck would you have gifts at all. Teach the kids the value of family and responsibility and the things in life that are REALLY important. Not some plastic piece of shit that will be out of their lives in a year.

"Help a former hooker"..... Former? You mean she has the equipment and skills to get herself out of her predicament and you are telling me she won't?

Sure sure, everyone has a situation... there are always reasons and obstacles to overcome. I get that. Life isn't easy.

I just don't understand why for a provider to make on average 200 an HOUR, tax free... that KNOWS "slow season" comes up every year, is in the situations that we read about time and time again.

How many times have people come on the boards and announced in August that providers need to tighten their belts to get through the season?

Bah Humbug.

This year the only things I am donating are food and clothing.

Ok.. I feel a little better. Time for me to go steal someone's roast beast.
I think that kids are innocent in the decisions and the happenings of their parents. I do see a lot of hand out this and hand out that but If I can provide a small gift for a kid who wouldnt otherwise be getting one, I'm happy to. I make enough to be able to do so and its not the kids fault by anymeans so why not?

The other thread in question does seem a little out there to me, and I agree with you on that one
I was going to refrain from being as asshole until after the holidays but since you opened up this can of worms....

I really can not for the life of me understand or accept all the begging that happens on this site. The Admins of this board should really consider making it a prohibited topic, delete the threads, and suspend providers who openly beg for shit. All it does is create drama. And I am personally DISGUSTED at the though of begging for toys for my kid on a hooker board. Discussion of your kids should not be allowed PERIOD!

I for one second do not buy this bullshit about being in need.
It's all a hustle to scam men out of their money.
It really brings down the value of this site. Women here are supposed to be professional and begging is not a part of that.

If I was down on my luck I would be looking to some social service agencies, not begging on a hooker board.

I'm sorry but no woman in America should be without. If you have 2 hands 2 feet and 2 eyes you can flip burgers and keep a roof over your head. You can mop floors and pay for a car. You can pick up cans and purchase toys from Family Dollar. The willingness to be a provider puts you one step ahead of most women who wouldn't even consider doing such. (Americans just have a piss poor work ethic period but that's another topic for another day.....)
Ok... before I get to my thoughts, lemme say, that I totally expect this to either bite me in the ass, show me in "bad light" or come back around to me in the form of karma eventually. Meh. With less than a month to live (thanks Mayans) I think I am allowed to be a little honest in my last days.. *giggle*

Thoughts -

It is less than a week after Thanksgiving... fucking "Holiday Season" started LAST month before Halloween... The "spirit of the holidays" has been brewing for a while now.

ALREADY on this board today there have been 3 posts of "Charity".... "Help an old ho".... "Save my family"... wah wah wah...

For fucks sake!

Call me what you will... I will prolly enjoy it if it is whispered in my ear while you are fucking me from behind...

Normally I would be all over helping people, donating, and being a secret santa sort... but this year, it has already pissed me off. The season of open hands.

"Christmas gifts are going to be thin".... Well if you have no electricity, why the fuck would you have gifts at all. Teach the kids the value of family and responsibility and the things in life that are REALLY important. Not some plastic piece of shit that will be out of their lives in a year.

"Help a former hooker"..... Former? You mean she has the equipment and skills to get herself out of her predicament and you are telling me she won't?

Sure sure, everyone has a situation... there are always reasons and obstacles to overcome. I get that. Life isn't easy.

I just don't understand why for a provider to make on average 200 an HOUR, tax free... that KNOWS "slow season" comes up every year, is in the situations that we read about time and time again.

How many times have people come on the boards and announced in August that providers need to tighten their belts to get through the season?

Bah Humbug.

This year the only things I am donating are food, clothing.and taint!

Ok.. I feel a little better. Time for me to go steal someone's roast beast. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Fixed,
I finally beat the bastard to the punch.
OK I am now in the proper holiday frame of mind!
  • S-Man
  • 11-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Ze, expect a visit from the ghost of your old doubles partner who will tell you to expect a visit from Ghosts of Christmas Hookers Past, Present, and Future.
Fixed,
I finally beat the bastard to the punch. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie

Wrong, Ze is taintless so she will not be donating taint.
Oh ye of little faith, Ze is a tireless warrior, I am sure she can whip up the little bit in the spirit of the season.

Ok.. I feel a little better. Time for me to go steal someone's roast beast. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ze, couldn't agree with you more...And you can steal/play with my roast beef anytime!!

I for one second do not buy this bullshit about being in need.
It's all a hustle to scam men out of their money. Originally Posted by ArisRose
WTF...That shit goes on here!!!!!! LMAO

Let's be REAL here, if a dude had started this thread all the COURTESANS would be piling on wanting his BALLS & DICK cut off and dangling under the mistletoe by sun-up...KUDOS to you, Ze, and others who know it's a HOOKER board not a gov't welfare agency or COURTESAN board.

SweetAterPie...Good work gettin to that Lil' Bastard before I did !!! ...He probably had sweet potainter pie for Thanksgiving and he's off his game with that weak rebuttal...lmao
The recent requests have made me very skeptical as well. We all got it rough. I work fulltime and provide on the side to make ends meet. I have the means to help a little and will do so another way, not on ECCIE.
  • Sami
  • 11-27-2012, 10:04 PM
I agree Ze 100%. So many people have truly forgot what Xmas means. Last year I was watching the news and a lady with her husband was on there saying she needed Xmas for her 5 kids as if someone owed it to her & Dressed nicely... It run all over me. I do know many people out there do need some help. But there are many out there taking advantage of angel trees & all the other charities. I decided last year I would find my own family to help. There are a lot of families that don't even ask and they really need it. I did find a boy who was 14 never had a new pair of shoes, nothing but hand be downs all his life at 14yrs old Really! Both parents have serious health issues. I was in tears to hear his story through a friend of a friend. Needless to say he had a wonderful Xmas one he will never forget. I was silent Santa even had someone else deliver it. The youngen begged to know where it come from, so I was told. I still wanted to stay anonymous. It was fun and I knew it went to someone deserving.

Ze donating cloths and food will make some very happy. I am going the same route this year, I been watching through out the year
i am starting a new 'charity' "blow-and-go-for-tots"...bng for me and toys for your tots....LOL

the line forms here.

where's monk's shameless promotion tag line when i need it.

Thoughts -

For fucks sake!

Bah Humbug.

This year the only things I am donating are food and clothing.

I perfer to beg with my hat in my hand... as the old saying goes...
Interesting post Ze.....but timely and well said.
I do agree with you.
Being around as long as i have i remember when all that was needed, was for a few to know someone was down on their luck and folks would aid because we were a community,
but things have changed drastically with people running games and scams and it sickens me.

I find people in the civie world and help when I can.

My duty is done.