Maureen Dowd Doesn't Seem To Like Hillary

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/15/op...lcom.html?_r=0

The link is short, read it.

It seems Ms Dowd sees The Clinton's for exactly what they are, money grubbing elitist who feel that The Rules simply do not apply.

Of course, Dowd is a equal opportunity scather, she attacks the Republican Senators involved in the open letter to the Religious Fanatics who controle Iran with equal Fevor.
And she's hotter than Hillarious ...

So, it can't be out of jealousy.
Is she on your 'can't do" list?
Is she on your 'can't do" list? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
She would do you, she likes girls I heard, which takes her off my wish list.
I remember that book that she wrote years ago, "Are Men Necessary?"

There are a lot of people who don't care for Maureen Dowd.
I remember that book that she wrote years ago, "Are Men Necessary?"

There are a lot of people who don't care for Maureen Dowd. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Yes, but since we have something in common it is easier.

I only like women for sex also.
She would do you, she likes girls I heard, which takes her off my wish list. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Right, I forgot your passion is for men.
Yes, but since we have something in common it is easier.

I only like women for sex also. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You only like women for sex. You sound like a swell guy...
I'm convinced that I am a Lesbian trapped in a man's body. So Maureen and I would get along fine.

I have always found her incredibly hot. Not just her looks, but the whole package.

Kinda like a Sarah Palin with a brain.
  • DSK
  • 03-16-2015, 09:23 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/15/op...lcom.html?_r=0

The link is short, read it.

It seems Ms Dowd sees The Clinton's for exactly what they are, money grubbing elitist who feel that The Rules simply do not apply.

Of course, Dowd is a equal opportunity scather, she attacks the Republican Senators involved in the open letter to the Religious Fanatics who controle Iran with equal Fevor. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I commend you on that link. Ms. Dowd put into words the Hillary paradox. People want from Hillary things she isn't, but pretends to be. Personally, I think she would be a good President, but not great. I'm sure the country could do better.
You only like women for sex. You sound like a swell guy... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I believe your partner in ignorance, Iva Little One, was talking about sex with Ms. Dowd. So I responded, which he of course, as most children do, like you, took my comment to mean just the opposite. But that's what blogs on the internet are all about with some of YOU.

Do you have "sound" on when you read posts? Or do you just hear "things"?
I commend you on that link. Ms. Dowd put into words the Hillary paradox. People want from Hillary things she isn't, but pretends to be. Personally, I think she would be a good President, but not great. I'm sure the country could do better. Originally Posted by DSK
Exactly what lies and dishonest practices make you think Hillary would be a good president?
I commend you on that link. Ms. Dowd put into words the Hillary paradox. People want from Hillary things she isn't, but pretends to be. Personally, I think she would be a good President, but not great. I'm sure the country could do better. Originally Posted by DSK
Uncle Han, is that you?
Exactly what lies and dishonest practices make you think Hillary would be a good president? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
All presidents lie. Look at Reagan. The right has deified him and he was as big a liar as any.
  • DSK
  • 03-16-2015, 11:50 AM
Exactly what lies and dishonest practices make you think Hillary would be a good president? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't advocate any lies or dishonest practices but the concerted opposition could find a way to make anyone look bad.
I don't think she would be great, but a practical choice. Bill did a good job, and could help her along.