Pets: Out or Locked Up?

Do you prefer for pets to be out or locked up during a session?

I have seen 3 providers who had dogs. One provider locked her dog in the bathroom. Another had her dog, which slept thru the session, out on the adjacent bed. The third provider had her dog out, which kept barking and pulling at her foot while she gave me a CBJ.
I have two, big dogs. They have only been present at one session once, and he was a regular and agreed to it beforehand.

Personally, I LOVE my dogs, but I find them to be way to much of a distraction. If I want to have some fun, I just don't host at my house.

They would never sleep through a session. They would want to join in the bed, and if I tried to lock them away they would whine the whole time.
Must go out. So many reasons. Allergies. Clothes get pet hair wifey sees. Or people just ain't hate dogs and cats..exc. xxoo annie
^^^What she said.
Agree with last two above posts.....
I'd rather leave pets out of that sort of business
I have no pets but I hear guys don't care for pets in the rooms during for sessions or in the home....

I do have a squirrel in my eves of my house... Wish he/she would leave me alone...
M.M.
My experiences with pets were in hotel rooms, so a cage or bathroom was the only place they could really go.

I don't mind them being out, as long as they're not disruptive. The provider should know her pet and decide whether to lock it up.
I agree tornado you are 100% correct
M.M.
I think this is a cultural thing. It's almost never like a decision whether to lock them up or not with certain races,
Many reasons to love pets, I am just not a fan of pet hair all over my house and all over my clients clothes. I keep a very tidy home so therefore I would have to be even more tidy.....

Having a pet takes a lot of work... too much in some cases. Clients could be allergic and some clients actually get turned off by pets roaming freely in ones home no matter how cute YOU think he/she is...lol
M.M.
Many reasons to love pets, I am just not a fan of pet hair all over my house and all over my clients clothes. I keep a very tidy home so therefore I would have to be even more tidy.....

Having a pet takes a lot of work... too much in some cases. Clients could be allergic and some clients actually get turned off by pets roaming freely in ones home no matter how cute YOU think he/she is...lol
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Truth!