STD Testing in baton rouge

I am not having any symptoms or concerns. And I have only had BBBJ's.

However, reading the site, it appears many test regularly for peace of mind.

I have looked online and it appears there are many online services that send you to Quest or another lab for testing then email results.

I would like to be confidential and pay without insurance involved for obvious reasons. I have never been, but I would image the parish health units are probably not a quick and easy solution.

Any trusted services, other routes, or other "tricks of the trade" in Baton Rouge?
There have been a few threads on this subject so you can probably search New Orleans forum for them.
The planned parenthood in Nola does std testing for 88$ without insurance. I'm guessing it would be about the same in BR
You can get tested for no charge in BR at AHF. They are located at 8281 Goodwood Blvd. I have used them myself 225-231-5733 is their number to call for info on the day or days that they test. They do a full panel for no charge and will provide help if needed
about a year ago because so many folks made me feel stupid for not testing. I was all good, yes. I'm sorry I don't remember the cost, but I don't recall that it was as cheap as people are saying here.

ANY LAB TEST NOW!
14635 S. Harrell's Ferry Rd, Unit 3C
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Office (225) 752-5681
Fax (225) 757-5780