asians

what is up with these asians lately...you get to their hotel rooms and it is like 40 probably 50 year old women caked in make up to make her look 40...holy shit take them out of retirement by 40 at the at the latest or put them in the hj only massage parlors... and another vent is why have a massage parlor that offers just hand jobs... if your gonna have erotic parlor have all the options available.. like to see the inner workings on how these places work and where by money goes.. by even the law enforcement can't figure that because the asians are loyal or scared to death they don't say anything when busts happen. we all can say they are there to make extra money which some are but think most are paying off debt to Chinese gang or mafia that threatens there families... who else wants rubbings and sucking cocks all day
You summed up exactly why I don’t see Asians…. Complete waste of time… hope more come to that realization… Brazilians… that’s were its at….
Yeah, and those Brazilians are $$$$
I have average luck with the Asians. More likely to get a 40 y/o then a 30 but only once did a 50 y/o open the door. I just turn around and walk. I will not go to the lodge or the road next to. Have better luck at that tall building near the highway. When I look at recent reviews their price is lower then tired BBW’s that are missing teeth or spaced out.
I will admit the Brazilian chics look awesome and one day I will be able to swing that but I like the asian option from time to time.
If the Asians look anything close to their stupid fake pictures on stg, I'd be broke from visiting those girls. Not interested in that ugly surprise.