BEST city in Tennesse

Bonjour!
I will be visiting TN ( I think)
I have never been there
I have no idea where to go ):
Lol, What's the best or some of the best cities to go to?
Once this is figured out, I'll need your help finding a safe incall and such!

I appreciate any and all the help!
Merci Beaucoup et je toi verrai bientôt!

(Yes I speak French a little but I'm so shy about it so)
Best city in Tennessee? Surely you know the answers you're going to get, so why bother asking?

The Memphians will say "Memphis".* The Nashvillians will say "Nashville". The Knoxvillians will vote for Knoxville, and the Chattanoogans will vote for Chattanooga.

Good luck with your decision! (You may want to get the input of traveling ladies who've come to Tennessee; they'll probably have a more objective assessment of the cities here than us hobbyists, who'll pull for our own local areas.)

Cheers,

bcg

*Well, all the Memphians except for me; I'm kinda sour on Memphis as a hobby haven myself. But then again, I've never identified as a Memphian even though I've lived here 14 years come April; I've always thought of myself as a St. Louisan in exile. But we're not discussing Missouri here, so...
...are the cities that traveling providers usually visit.

Memphis has the Blues and Beale Street with a bunch of clubs and live music.

Nashville is the Cuntry music capital of the world and also has a bunch of live music.

The demographics of the two cities are polar opposites.
He forgot Knoxville because we have the best football and basketball teams in the state. Lol

...are the cities that traveling providers usually visit.

Memphis has the Blues and Beale Street with a bunch of clubs and live music.

Nashville is the Cuntry music capital of the world and also has a bunch of live music.

The demographics of the two cities are polar opposites. Originally Posted by Rebelest