Upcoming trip where to go?

So I'm planning a trip to Tennessee in the next few weeks and I can't decide where would be the best place to go.. Memphis?... Nashville?... Knoxville?
Any and all advice is much appreciated!..
XoXo,
SerenityXX
After looking at your photos and reading your reviews, I am not above begging that your trip include Memphis. Rather than filling the space here with thoughts on where in Memphis, I am sending you a PM with the details.

Now, the begging will begin ..... please, please, please visit Memphis. Happy New Year Serenity, see you in 2016.
Well, if you happen to be around Nashville the week of Jan10th... Sounds great.

But as Mendal said, Memphis ...please.....love the pics in the showcase.
Love to meet you in Nashville.
Oklahoma any time soon?
Knoxville for sure is the best place to start, then you can just work your way back across the state.
Looks like we would all love to show you some good ole southern hospitality.
X2 for Knoxville!
Ok well I'll be coming to temnessee next week for sure and i think I'll go ahead and plan to stop in all three.. Now I had a nice gentlemen tell me where in Memphis is good to stay but I do need some help on Wat good areas/hotels in Nashville and Knoxville are good to stay at?
And Oklahoma is on my list next after Tennessee.
Ok well I'll be coming to temnessee next week for sure and i think I'll go ahead and plan to stop in all three.. Now I had a nice gentlemen tell me where in Memphis is good to stay but I do need some help on Wat good areas/hotels in Nashville and Knoxville are good to stay at? Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Sent you a PM.
Hope to see you in Knoxville soon. I'm sure the view here will be just as lovely.
I give a thumbs up to Knoxville. I haven't tried Memphis in a while but seen good feedback for the most part .... so Memphis might be worth a run. Considering a Memphis visit once or twice this year myself.

Lots of luck, lust and $$$

Edit: just realized you've already made it to Memphis recently....hope they were good to you.