Gift cards or bust

Maybe I’m not searching the correct forum and I also may not be searching the correct places for legit providers. I don’t see any discussion like what I’m about to ask. Perhaps I’m just too old school. I’m contacting a few providers who are asking me for gift cards as payment. Oddly ebay is what a few are asking for. I haven’t taken the leap as I have to believe cash is better. I get stories of robberies and such so they prefer gift cards. I imagine scenarios where I show and they give me some crap about getting the wrong card and deals off or something stupid like that. Ladies, is this the new way to pay?
SCAM
Sir, you are likely being scammed. Can you share the link to the ad?
There are many. Just read one about Jenny in Addison from RR when I searched gift cards in encounters who I argued with for an hour about gift cards. I even posted on here about that argument. Turned out she was a scam. Others have been on BPalt or the like. Most recent who I also argued with for about an hour (beginning to learn, if I’m arguing about it for an hour, likely to be a scam) was on BPalt, ad said no deposit, pay on arrival, which is what attracted me. But then the damned gift card thing. Unless the ladies chime in and shed light on this method and the right way to go about it, it’s cash only for me. Thanks for those who did chime in.
Unless the ladies chime in and shed light on this method and the right way to go about it, it’s cash only for me. Thanks for those who did chime in. Originally Posted by grassroots

You just gave them another scam idea!

https://www.chime.com/

For better or worse (worse, mostly), Listcrawler is my chief source. The Fakes and Scammers are in control there, easily 60% of the ads are Bullshit.

I don't know the exact ''angle'' the gift carders employ, but they are as phony as a Four Dollar Bill.
You just gave them another scam idea!

https://www.chime.com/

For better or worse (worse, mostly), Listcrawler is my chief source. The Fakes and Scammers are in control there, easily 60% of the ads are Bullshit.

I don't know the exact ''angle'' the gift carders employ, but they are as phony as a Four Dollar Bill. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Once they have the card number and the pin, they can transfer the money to another card, leaving you no option to recover your funds. They do not need physical access to the card. Unless you give them the card or inforamtion at the end of the session, you are at their mercy.
if you "argued with for about an hour",
then in my hobby opinion, you argued 59 1/2 minutes too long.

after you argued for about an hour, did you convince either of the providers?
'nuff said.

cash or gift cards on the barrel head, and not a second earlier.
Yes sir. You’re right. The bantering didn’t adversely affect my schedule and it became amusing so I continued. No I did not succeed most likely because they are in fact scammers; proven by someone else in one case. Sorry brother. Definitely would never give out pic of or part of card code without standing next to her, but I also don’t want a stack of gift cards that I don’t want either when I don’t give the info to get the room number which is the scam to begin with in most cases. I was just curious how often this method was used successfully without scams. Sounds like next to never. Appreciate y’all chipping in.
They will ask you to send pic of the card with the scratch off area covered with black ink. They ask you to edit the pic on your phone. Once they get the pic they remove the ink and cash the card. They insist on using ebay gift card.
I got an ebay card without loading it with money and sent her a pic. She threatened to call the cops. LMAO.