having doubles imply that the girls have to be BI?

I was wondering if having a doubles session implies that the both girls have to be BI?

The issue came up when I had a doubles session setup last weekend but one of the girls canceled at the last minute and I tried to find some last minute replacements but they all said they werent BI.

I really dont have an interest in seeing 2 girls get it on but really want to get 2 girls in bed doing stuff to me at the same time.

Say have one giving a BJ or CG and kissing the other one DATY whatever. Also wanted to alternate doing standing K9 or surfer on both of them.
When I get asked, I assume that the guy wants girl on girl action.

Did you explain when first asking?
Girl on girl action is part of the whole doubles experience, for me anyways. Most girls assume that unless you tell them otherwise.

Beezy
The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. If a provider is offering doubles then she needs to make it clear the nature of the encounter. And the hobbyist should ask if it isn't outlined.
It's your rodeo and you can have it both ways, but the most predominant version involves at least feigned GG action. Even if the girls are truly bi, if you want to be the center of attention, then it will happen.
When I do doubles most guys tell me what kind of doubles experience they want : whether it be just watching to girls go at it on each other, wants to be involved while the girls are chowing down or if he wants the attention of the two ladies to land solely on him.

I am not bi in my personal life but how can i resist being next to a hot lady without doing some deep sea exploration.
The best thing to do is just make sure beforehand that they are into what you want. If you want to see bi action, you better check beforehand that they are into that. I had one where they wouldn't do anything beyond fondling each other and I was quite disappointed.
I would never assume anything.... Im not bi but would do a double depending on the activities and the other lady....
I was wondering if having a doubles session implies that the both girls have to be BI?

The issue came up when I had a doubles session setup last weekend but one of the girls canceled at the last minute and I tried to find some last minute replacements but they all said they werent BI.

I really dont have an interest in seeing 2 girls get it on but really want to get 2 girls in bed doing stuff to me at the same time.

Say have one giving a BJ or CG and kissing the other one DATY whatever. Also wanted to alternate doing standing K9 or surfer on both of them. Originally Posted by pinchy

Totally opposite here, the two ladies have to be into each as well as me. To me that is the whole idea of the threesome. Yes at the end they both have their full attention on me, but before hand nothing sexier then seeing two ladies enjoying each other. Dam I need a threesome now.
I did a threesome once with two hot ladies and no bi action. I guess I had to ask. All the attention was on me and I wasn't complainting. The thing I did notice was they didn't even share condoms. Is that common in threesome play?
The thing I did notice was they didn't even share condoms. Is that common in threesome play? Originally Posted by thecooldude
Mandatory. Safety first.
I would also assume that there would be girl on girl interaction if I was asked. Maybe just specify next time and some chicks might be comfortable with that.
You have to communicate your desires to the ladies involved. I've done multiple doubles with 2 ladies. I've has mixed experiences. The first time, there was no girl on girl action. I had sex with one and then had sex with the other. There wasn't even any massage or caressing or encouraging going on. Literally, one girl just watched and waited her turn-- absolute dud of an experience. On the other hand, I've had two hot experiences where both girls were into the girl on girl action. Don't know if they were really bi or really drunk-- LOL. On one occasion, the girls were too much into each other. I still got aroused but left with no place to cum
I agree with some of the other replies you have to be clear on what you want.
When gents ask if I do doubles I automatically think he wants girl on girl.
I did my first double last month the gent indicated he just wanted to 2 ladies to take care of him.
I am glad he explained plus it was a client I had seen many times before so I was comfortable with discussing what it is he is looking for.
I am not Bi in my civie life however I have played with providers in the past and there are a couple of ladies I would love to do doubles with.Be clear on what you want and you never know what may happen.
Good luck to you!
On one occasion, the girls were too much into each other. I still got aroused but left with no place to cum Originally Posted by Cpalmson
With so many "openings", how is that possible?? (kidding)

amyurman