Favorite Men's Cologne - A question for the ladies

Ladies,

Would you mind pointing me in the right direction on men's cologne?

Thanks!

Aces
i believe most prefer the smell of "soap and water"
Kenneth Cole-Black
Aqua di Gio? Careful, a little goes A LONG way!

No Obsession or old school Polo. Gives me memories...and not the good ones!
Scent is such a powerful thing, for me anyway. Wear the right one and the panties drop. The wrong one can just mess it all up.
I have been in meetings all week and one morning a guy walks in to the meeting and I am like WHOA DUDE...did you bathe in your cologne this morning! Holy crap man!

SR, to bad about the Obsession...I love that... I need to try something new, so I am really interested in what you ladies like and looking forward to some more posts about what you all find nice and well, what makes you a bit hot under the collar too!

I just use Ivory bar soap in the shower...but might have to try some Irish Spring as that seems popular also...

Deodorant is old school Old Spice stick...works great for me and agrees with my body chemistry.
+ 1 on the Aqua di Gio... its a panty dropper
Kenneth Cole-Black
Aqua di Gio? Careful, a little goes A LONG way!

No Obsession or old school Polo. Gives me memories...and not the good ones!
Scent is such a powerful thing, for me anyway. Wear the right one and the panties drop. The wrong one can just mess it all up. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
I am a HUGE fan of 'Light Blue' by Dolce and Gabanna - makes me weak in the knees.
I had a mad crush, back in my college days, on a guy who wore Quorum...would love to know if it still turns me into a purring kitten.
There is something to be said for clothes that smell like Gain (original) or Downy = mmmmm!

Irish Spring deodorant has a nice after scent, so says my nose

I fully acknowledge being swept away by the power of 'pheromones' and admit to dropping my panties for that man who smells...yummy.
Well I can't tell what I wear but the ladies site do like it
Hugo Boss is great, I can still smell it lol
Well, Scarlett and Chase nailed my two favorites...Acqua Di Gio by Georgio Armani was the one that brought the freak out in me...and then won me over. I later bought Dolce & Gabbana light blue for my "friend" as a Christmas gift and that was one of the best colognes I have ever bought for a man. I actually chose it because I have the one for women and love it! So since I am a procrastinator and walk in around 5pm or so on Christmas Eve to buy gifts (I know it must surprise so many of you that I do such a thing as wait to the last minute thus taking an almost certain risk of being late...lol), I had no doubt at all as soon as I walked up to the Mens' cologne department/counter and asked which one is the latest and greatest at the time to only hear that it is ironically Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for men! That was an easy sale! And it smells great! Yummy!
I have been in meetings all week and one morning a guy walks in to the meeting and I am like WHOA DUDE...did you bathe in your cologne this morning! Holy crap man! Originally Posted by FastWheels
Was he French?
^^^^^^
LOL! No, and he was a REALLY nice guy and we had a lot in common other than our scents! LOL! By the third session of the morning I could stand to have him sitting at my table! LOL! He is going to help me find my next car (E46 M3, as he is REALLY in to them and knows that market FAR better than I!)
I love Jean Paul Gaultier for men and women.
John Varvatos - Original or Vintage

Smells like a man bottled. Not every man can pull it off, but when
I do meet one that can.... I am completely putty in his hands..... Brings
out an animal instinct in me, I actually purrrrr....and that's a rare, delicious event....
I like actually scratch that love the smell of Issey Miyake on men, but not all scents work on all men. Aqua di Gio and Light Blue by Dolce & Gabana. There have also been a few scents that really turned me on, but I never caught the name.

Is there anything sexier than a man who smells good? Honestly....