how many provider sessions get reviewed?

Anybody have an estimate of what percentage of a providers total number of sessions get an Eccie review?

I'd probably say 5%
I'd say 1%...which puts me at 8,700 encounters in 3 years...

Just kidding.

Doing the math, I'd say .05%

• jwood
  • 04-05-2015, 11:57 AM
Less than 10%
I agree the percentage to be very low, under 5% hun.
I review to maintain my PA access but would guess I am under 50% review rate.
It is weird to think my ATF fucks over 1000 people annually and has been for at least five years.
Uh 3 a day, every single day?
Anybody have an estimate of what percentage of a providers total number of sessions get an Eccie review?

I'd probably say 5% Originally Posted by tornado82

Trust me, most encounters aren't reviewed. Most guys just want to know if the yes recommendation pattern is consistent and solid.
Less than half historically. Lately it's been zero. Some b/c I wasn't impressed and others because the Provider wasn't comfortable with me going into detail re some of the activities. Result being that my membership status has slipped to a lower level. Oh well.
I believe the number is pretty low. I know some gents won't do a review if there isn't anything else to add. I guess the thought is, why review if he had more or less the same experience as the other gents?
Less than half historically. Lately it's been zero. Some b/c I wasn't impressed and others because the Provider wasn't comfortable with me going into detail re some of the activities. Result being that my membership status has slipped to a lower level. Oh well. Originally Posted by txcwby6
That is why you should especially review those types of providers you were not impressed with. Give some intel on providers that have something to hide and/or ones that you feel you did not get your money's worth, yes, it is your option to do reviews and what percentage of the sessions you review, but help your fellow hobbyists out. Let providers know you are a reviewer, and you even might get some better sessions. As far as not going into detail of some of the activities, then don't even mention those activities, but do a review.The more intel on a provider out there, the better the research on her.
I believe the number is pretty low. I know some gents won't do a review if there isn't anything else to add. I guess the thought is, why review if he had more or less the same experience as the other gents? Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

That is probably true about not having anything more to add, not to mention the fact that most reviewers have so much time built up in premium access that if they did no more reviews for 5 years, they would still have PA.

But, even if the provider is very popular, and had close to triple figures, if not more in her review count, I think a guy should do a review of her when she has not had any new ones for at least a few weeks.

A review is the best form of advertisement a provider can have and even if it the same type of experience as previous reviews, I think providers need current reviews and if nothing else, it shows she is consistent in her services, especially if the reviews are from different hobbyists.
That is probably true about not having anything more to add, not to mention the fact that most reviewers have so much time built up in premium access that if they did no more reviews for 5 years, they would still have PA.

But, even if the provider is very popular, and had close to triple figures, if not more in her review count, I think a guy should do a review of her when she has not had any new ones for at least a few weeks.

A review is the best form of advertisement a provider can have and even if it the same type of experience as previous reviews, I think providers need current reviews and all that shows is she is consistent in her services. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I'm not sure how true all that is. Maybe I'm just an exception, but I see a large number of repeat friends, a lot of which are not even from this site. I mean really, how many times do you want to see a review posted by the same gent on the same lady????

I may be in the minority, but I personally think a large review count may not benefit a lady.
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-07-2015, 04:27 PM
I stopped doing reviews a while ago for a variety of reasons. I now do them only if the lady I saw asked me to do one. And that hasn't happened for some time now. So this would lead me to beleive they are not as valued by the providers as some might think.
I would think it's a small percentage. Most of the providers I've seen recently could care less about a review because they're so exaggerated. That's why I only post reviews on new providers I've seen that request one or on a session that as one hobbyist stated about my reviews,......"are over the top", which I think is the least I can do for the provider if she's given me an over the top experience! And then, only with her permission.