KYLEE LYNN REPLIES TO REVIEW

Hi everyone this is Kylee Lynn (aka Kimberly Stone) I would like to apologize to Gbsfl and anyone else who has been affected by my behavior. I have had some medical problems which have progressed in the past year - I'm not going into specific detail - but sometimes the medication I was given would have negative effect such as falling asleep. I am truly sorry and would like the chance to make it up to you. I am a good provider and I take my job seriously so please let me make this right. I hope we can work this out. Kylee Lynn

PS. I will be running a special tomorrow "Stay Awake Sunday" for those risk takers out there
I like the "Sleeping Beauty" special better lol

Good post. You are pretty so you will weather through it
Can I get in on the sleeping special too???

I thought that review was awesome.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
If i only lived in Dallas!
I'm in on sleeping beauty!
Can I get in on the sleeping special too???

I thought that review was awesome.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Originally Posted by daaaaaman
Yep.

The hobby world is very forgiving - particularly when specials are involved.
Hi everyone this is Kylee Lynn (aka Kimberly Stone) I would like to apologize to Gbsfl and anyone else who has been affected by my behavior. I have had some medical problems which have progressed in the past year - I'm not going into specific detail - but sometimes the medication I was given would have negative effect such as falling asleep. I am truly sorry and would like the chance to make it up to you. I am a good provider and I take my job seriously so please let me make this right. I hope we can work this out. Kylee Lynn

PS. I will be running a special tomorrow "Stay Awake Sunday" for those risk takers out there Originally Posted by Kylee Lynn
PM sent. I appreciate you speaking out about this!!
Hey, I am the only one that falls asleep in my sessions ... ijs.
  • 04-11-2015, 09:55 PM
Guys last summer this beauty had a body most twenty year olds would envy! In the same class as Aprill and Cessie..........this is coming directly from my eyes not any trumped up promotions or BS like we often see here on reviews and etc etc...I think Zipster is also a stand up guy.
Great sense of humor. And, it's classy of you to post an apology.
You might need this device the next time you're sucking dick

You are a Beautiful Lady Kylee!!!

We are very fortunate to have a great group of guys who are very forgiving..
I wish you the best with everything!!!
You are a Beautiful Lady Kylee!!!

We are very fortunate to have a great group of guys who are very forgiving..
I wish you the best with everything!!! Originally Posted by melannie_star
looking at your showcase...you have a great butt....
did you hand back any of this guys donation for his troubles?

and if not

why wouldn't you offer that guy a "discount" at the time it happened?

seems if you where really "sorry"

you could have just made it right here and there....
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-12-2015, 05:17 AM
As I mentioned in the review, she did offer a free session and she did say she would bring my money back to me.

I also said, it was not a money issue with me, it was the waste of my time and frustration caused by not getting the relief I was hoping for.

Kylee: you were a sweetheart and we were "clicking" quite nicely until the sleeping incidents started. You are a beautiful lady. This was the first "no" review I have ever written. But when I wrote just a post to a previous review, I got an answer that the same thing happened to another hobbiest. So I felt the review needed to be written. Then to have so many others who came out and said the same thing happened to them. I do not regret writing it. If you have this problem often you should figure out the cause and not provide when you feel there is a chance this can happen.

I do have a RW life and I can only carve out so many hours a week for this hobby. I really look forward to my time once a date is made. Then to get nothing, just a huge disappointment that I thought should be brought to the attention of fellow hobbiest.

I do wish you nothing but the best. I appreciate your apology and explanation. I hope you figure out what causes these episodes and stop whatever medication it is that causes it.

Good luck to a very pretty lady.

E-mail sent