Pro's and Con's ... Indy or Agency or AMP?

So curiosity got me tonight .. I started out years ago seeing only INDY girls, then went through a phase of the quickie at the AMP but now almost exclusively use Agencies unless I am in Canada or Australia. So ... guys, what do you see as the Pro's and Con's of the source you are using?

And I did notice one thing tonight .. Agency Reviews has barely two pages of Reviews, and certainly appears to get way fewer "Views" than does the INDY Reviewer page which sits at like 51 pages .. certainly there are way more INDY girls than Agency girls but only two pages?
  • ktiix
  • 04-15-2015, 10:12 PM
Go with your heart, or dick. It's all about the same when it gets right down to it.

Eccie is just a sliver of the hobby world. Check the busses and shit in Vegas, they have adds on them. I wouldn't take numbers on Eccie to mean anything outside of Eccie
  • zebra
  • 04-15-2015, 10:30 PM
INDY ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years ago, aspd days I went to the Studio off Floyd Rd by TI only because Sasha Sims was working there at the time, we were regulars and after a couple visits at the Studio we started visiting at the private apartment she shared with another lady that worked at the Studio cause of my concern with hidden cameras being used at the Studio. You never know anymore. But those were the good ole' days...

Studio, I was afraid of being trapped inside and LE showing up or a disgruntled BF. There's a front door and a rear door... Pick you posion....

NEVER AMP........ Just not my cup of tea..
I prefer Indy but...... I am forced to amps occasionaly because I can't find or am stood up by an Indy. At least I know they are there and mostly what to expect at a more budget friendly rate. I will say they have been on the decline lately.. The scheduling in advance is difficult sometimes .
I prefer the intimacy of an indy's incall. It is more like a date and there is more privacy.

AMPs are attractive, but I have never tried one. I want the assurance of having an appointment with a specific provider and have not felt comfortable that it would happen.

I'm going to get pounded for this one, but I look at an Agency as a better organized and cleaned up pimp with marked up rates. They do have some beautiful providers though.