Encounter: the red brunette

User ID: -
Date: 9/29/18
Name: Sara
Phone: 850-204-0940
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://tallahassee.skipthegames.com/...y/395790204544
City: Tallahassee
State: Florida
Address: Tally
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Conv , CBJ, DT ,CG K9 Kitty play and COT
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown . Long past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, Long sexy legs, small but nice tits maybe a B with nice nipples that jumped up and said hello. nice tight shaved kitty
Recommendation: Yes
None review Jman. She's awful cute. She double with any friends?
Is that her in the pics?
Hey Mr. Jax she is a cute one with a nice body. Maybe 5' 9" or 10. maybe 120. I didn't talk about doubles. But it's on her add. She is friend with the blonde. If she doubled with anyone I bet it would be her. I didn't see the Blonde so don't know anything about her.

BS ...the pictures is not her.She wasn't doing a B&S she didn't want anybody that knew her to see it. She don't have a problem texting a picture. I didn't ask for one since 850 said she looked good.
Hit her up she'll send you a real picture. I did the review just to let you all know she is safe.
Hey, JJ, good to see ya! Thanks for posting the review - I may just have to partake.
Thanks George Been Super busy for in RL and have been away for a while but it has been good in ways to take a break. But It good to be back !
None review Jman. She's awful cute. She double with any friends? Originally Posted by mrjaxson
Oh, yes, indeed she does.
What was her donation for 30
what for 30 doubles?
do girls do a 30 double ???
Thanks for the review Jj, I might give her a try.