To JIZZONME IF YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE A REVIEW

I don't necessarily care that you said no I can't please everybody you must have wanted something either uncovered or something that I just wasn't going to do however please make sure that you get my donation correct because I have never ever done a session for $100 get that straight issed:
And one more thing your review doesn't do anybody a bit of good if you don't tell them why you said no maybe you should read the directions on how to write a review as well since you can't seem to get any of it right and I don't even think I was in Arlington then that's neither here nor there
Its a typical BS review, possibly done just to hurt you for some reason.

Looking at his history, about 75% of his reviews are all No reviews.
That figures I finally remembered who he was and actually what happened was he kept calling me and calling me for an appointment I kept telling him that I was tired it was late and I just didn't want to work anymore and he gave me this so some sad story about how he'd gotten the runaround from another provider and all he wanted to do was to cuddle or spoon with me so being that I am nice I said I guess that he could come over and he could cuddle with me but that I was tired and I wanted to go to sleep he showed up about 10 minutes later even though he was supposed to give me 30 minutes and when he got there he was just all over me it was ridiculous and so just to get rid of him I hurried up and try to get him happy so that he could get gone and then at the end he told me that he only had $40 I looked at him and told him to get the f*** out of my room before I beat him up he somehow found $100 in his wallet now mind you he knew he was coming to see me and you know damn good and well what my donations are but yet he only had $100 on him I don't think I was the one that was the scandalous one in this situation so ladies beware he's full of kaka he's fat he's ugly and you're not missing out by not seeing him I promise but the truth should be told that hundred dollars was all you left and you tried to just leave me $40
Was he 100 pounds or more overweight? Or did he just make it under the 100 pound cutoff?
He was close lmao if it wasn't like 1am and so tired I probably would of tried to show him what I REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT HIS 40 AND 100 DONATION AND SHOVED IT UP HIS AZZ. I CANT BELIEVE HE HAD THE ordasity to even write a review considering how the situation really was because in my eyes he had every intention of ripping me off from the get-go I'm just glad I gave him a city session so he wasn't able to get away with much pleasurable experience
Shity not city
I dont see anything wrong with what you did, and yes he should not have even written a review.

Providers should be allowed to write reviews on clients, and those reviews should appear on the client profile and in the same format. Username, Date, Fee, Physical Description, etc.

There would be a lot less exaggerated reviews by clients if they could get reviewed themselves.
LET HIM EAT CAKE!!! GIVE THEM HELL LUV....
I couldn't agree more with you the other thing that bothers me is that we have these reviews for the healthiest to read however we're not allowed to comment on them be a thank you or touch you but corrective criticism doesn't do any good if you can't talk about it or you know for example a lot of us to have yes is I'm sure we would like to say thank you but God forbid we're not allowed and you're also not allowed to review any possible actions that did not take place that people put in a review that did so it's kind of a one-sided sword so to speak very unfortunate because it could be a very good thing if everybody was allowed to communicate within reason but holy cow that would mean we were doing things the right way God forbid that happens
I was thinking shit pie . I just REALLLY WSNTED TO MAKE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR I DO NOT HAVE A HUNDRED DOLLAR DONATION UNLESS I GET SHORTED BY CLIENT . AND HOPEFULY HE HAS A HARDER TIME GETTING PROVIDERS TO SEE HIM . NOT EVEN ABLE TO PAY TO GET LAID HAS TO B A KICK IN THE BALLS LMAO XO I AM NOT GOING TO KEEP THIS GOING I HAVE SAID WHAT I NEEDED TO and put the word out and hopefully KARMA WILL Prevail . Thanks so much for the support and or replys .
I couldn't agree more with you the other thing that bothers me is that we have these reviews for the healthiest to read however we're not allowed to comment on them be a thank you or touch you but corrective criticism doesn't do any good if you can't talk about it or you know for example a lot of us to have yes is I'm sure we would like to say thank you but God forbid we're not allowed and you're also not allowed to review any possible actions that did not take place that people put in a review that did so it's kind of a one-sided sword so to speak very unfortunate because it could be a very good thing if everybody was allowed to communicate within reason but holy cow that would mean we were doing things the right way God forbid that happens Originally Posted by naughtia
That is exactly what I have been saying for a long time. The girl cannot reply to her review, even to deny any of the many, many false claims these reviews are filled with. If she does reply the post is immediately deleted and she gets threatened.
That is exactly what I have been saying for a long time. The girl cannot reply to her review, even to deny any of the many, many false claims these reviews are filled with. If she does reply the post is immediately deleted and she gets threatened. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You can reply though, and put a link to this thread letting people know that she is disputing his version of the session.
Shity not city Originally Posted by naughtia
Audacity not ordasity...
naughtia,
you can do a review of a client, right here in coed. in fact you essentially did, but you spread it over several posts.
you can put link to his review here in this thread.
and as sleepy363 said, steveo, or anyone else can post a link to this thread in the review.