May be a dumb question

Keep seeing this in posts...what is the Don
It's in reference to: "an offer you can't refuse". It means hitting the pussy bare.
Thanks
Also, "Catholic" means the same thing. Birth control is frowned upon by the Catholic faith.
Logan I'm pretty sure created the "Don" term back in the ASPD days. Wish his reviews were in a book somewhere - they were hilarious, literate and oh so colorful.

Paraphrasing - I'm no where near the writer Logan is
The dancer and I went to VIP where she started on me with a bbbj, then turned and started a hot reverse stripper slide. Suddenly, Don Corleone appeared, and I slid right into her....
Also, "Catholic" means the same thing. Birth control is frowned upon by the Catholic faith. Originally Posted by albundy
Almost. Catholic girls fuck bareback. The Don may appear as a temptation for both parties even if they don't normally bareback. The Don may fade back into the darkness if you are strong of will. Or stand there, smiling, smoking his cigar while you take your life in your hands for a few seconds of pleasure.
The Don may appear as a temptation for both parties even if they don't normally bareback. The Don may fade back into the darkness if you are strong of will. Or stand there, smiling, smoking his cigar while you take your life in your hands for a few seconds of pleasure. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Perfectly stated.
  • grean
  • 08-11-2016, 08:38 AM
Almost. Catholic girls fuck bareback. The Don may appear as a temptation for both parties even if they don't normally bareback. The Don may fade back into the darkness if you are strong of will. Or stand there, smiling, smoking his cigar while you take your life in your hands for a few seconds of pleasure. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I

Almost perfect.

I believe "Don" originally meant, going along with "offer a girl can refuse" idea,that a guy paid above and beyond a premium price for a girl to agree to fuck him without protection. The offered price was so high, the girl agreed to it. These ladies are certainly still out there but both parties involved keep it discreet.

Now every skanky ho out here does it for next to nothin'.

In my best best Della Reece impression, "Respectable Hoes" still practice safe sex habits in the business except in those True Don erangements that we will never hear about.
I

Almost perfect.

I believe "Don" originally meant, going along with "offer a girl can refuse" idea,that a guy paid above and beyond a premium price for a girl to agree to fuck him without protection. The offered price was so high, the girl agreed to it. These ladies are certainly still out there but both parties involved keep it discreet.

Now every skanky ho out here does it for next to nothin'.

In my best best Della Reece impression, "Respectable Hoes" still practice safe sex habits in the business except in those True Don erangements that we will never hear about. Originally Posted by grean
Logan, who does get credit for using the term here, would often post about the Don appearing then sometimes fading away without leading the people astray. I don't ever remember him using it in the context you give. It was always a moment of weakness connotation. Sometimes a deliberate offer from the woman, sometimes not.

Like during a SS , the Don would appear and tempt you to just slide it in.