I wonder

It will be interesting to see how the hobby changes in the panhandle (PC/PCB) with the billions of reconstruction dollars coming this way. Any predictions?
A good provider will be very busy. Nothing better than getting rid of the stress from work than with a good prociver. I am sure most of these workers are the type that work out of town a lot and like to play.
Yes I bet the girls will be making good money. I did that for a while moved around working. I never missed a Hurricane. I know I played a lot on the road. Not much to do in the hotel rooms so why not find something or should I say someone to do.

I think there will be some new girls coming in or starting up with this going on.
Prices will drop and quality will amplify!!!
Now go spread this fake news!!!
No different than any other hurricane or event. IMO, "reconstruction dollars" that people receive don't make a huge change. The fact is, if you lost your home or have damage, it's still an expense and sometimes you break even if your lucky.
However, the disaster and construction workers that come from other places temporarily, do make a difference. It's just busier for some of us. And it's a wonderful thing. Other than that, no change. Maybe try prebooking a little bit more ahead. That's about it.
Yes I bet the girls will be making good money. I did that for a while moved around working. I never missed a Hurricane. Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Daaaaaammmmnnn buddy! I had no idea. Didn't know you was once a working girl too.

jk there Jj.

But in all seriousness. Disaster Relief comes in all forms, shapes, sizes and genders. Hmmmm, wonder if I could man-whore for a living........???