wait, did i hear someone mention hot ebony spinners..

• pxmcc
  • 07-25-2024, 06:47 AM
(note: my apologies that i still seem to have issues editing from my phone. easy from my laptop, but grumpy af from my phone. maybe a glitch in the matrix..)

to my esteemed hobbyists and providers in the (sometimes) great land of icky..

i have a theory. but before i get to that, i'd like to preface my theory by saying that, for example, if you're a bro, at some point in your life, you've probably lusted after chicks that might well look quite a bit different from each other, butt..

my theory is that most people have a "type" of dude or chick that will will just straight up, if they walk into a room, will just straight up make them whet whet..

so for my ex, her type is tall slim white dudes-she's rich in melanin-who aren't,you know, fugly. and it turns out that, even though i'm only fit but not jacked or ripped, she didn't hold it against me, which was kinda lucky for me, since on my personal 1-10 scale, she was pretty much around a 12..

so in this thread, i'd like to hear if you have a "type" that pretty much makes you pour ketchup into your coffee when he/she walks into the room, or makes you have to adjust your fly, or makes your nipples go all jennifer aniston frozen pokies style..

i mentioned something about melanin, but i'll go into a bit more detail after i read a few of your "types", whatever they may be..

if we all liked the exact same thing, dating would be an effin nightmare. so lets celebrate the diversity of preferences, as waldf, and thx to the Big Fella upstairs for that..

so in this thread, i'd
Voluptuous women with excessively sized breasts. The bigger the better, someone like Foxy Menagerie Verre.
Red heads.
My preference is Caucasian ladies with a donation 500 hr and above. A select few Hispanic women. I rarely see Ebony ladies. I like them to have a passport in case I decide to take a trip overseas with them but I haven't this far. I have never done an overnight. I also want them to be meticulous in their hygiene and well manicured and have a love for animals.
I love love love ebony spinners
My preference is Caucasian ladies with a donation 500 hr and above. A select few Hispanic women. I rarely see Ebony ladies. I like them to have a passport in case I decide to take a trip overseas with them but I haven't this far. I have never done an overnight. I also want them to be meticulous in their hygiene and well manicured and have a love for animals. Originally Posted by Fuckcenterpoint
Never a 300 overnight? Not ever? Really you don’t say….
  • pxmcc
  • 07-26-2024, 04:18 AM
what about a chick who is super hot with great service who only charges 220/hr? i'm curious why a high donation matters. (i get racial preferences tho.)
My preference is Caucasian ladies with a donation 500 hr and above. A select few Hispanic women. I rarely see Ebony ladies. I like them to have a passport in case I decide to take a trip overseas with them but I haven't this far. I have never done an overnight. I also want them to be meticulous in their hygiene and well manicured and have a love for animals. Originally Posted by Fuckcenterpoint
Fifi gonna be Fifi no matter what handle he is using.