Humpty Dumpty BANNED

Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Last Activity: 07-27-2015 07:54 PM

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=41151

he contacted me 05/27/16

I screenshot the whole convosation so why is he still contacting us eccie woman I screenshot the convocation the next day so the real time are during the convosation

(staff edit; private communications removed; ztonk)
Too funny
  • Toyz
  • 06-02-2016, 01:09 PM
Why is this a warning? MODS is BB'ing a threat to the community and against eccie policy?
I am showing the convocation I had with him on 05/27/16 and he is banned and hasn't logged on since 07/17/15
  • Toyz
  • 06-02-2016, 01:58 PM
??? He is banned from eccie. Listen closely and read s l o w l y...

Eccie is not the hobby, its merely a website
MODS have NO influence outside of posting on this board
Texting a hoogar is legal
Fucking without a cindim is legal
So being banned means you cannot contact providers while being so?
sounds like a missed biz opp.
Why hasn't the OP been banned for posting the contents of private communications?
I am showing the convocation I had with him on 05/27/16 and he is banned and hasn't logged on since 07/17/15 Originally Posted by sexy booty
Convocation?

LMAO
Why hasn't the OP been banned for posting the contents of private communications? Originally Posted by Whispers
perhaps because the communications (or convocations) were about and from a banned member, no longer onboard?
If your phone number is on your profile or in reviews, they have the means to contact you whether they are members or not. I used to have guys who aren't members contact me when mine was public.
  • ztonk
  • 06-02-2016, 04:37 PM
Why is this a warning? MODS is BB'ing a threat to the community and against eccie policy? Originally Posted by Toyz
Moving from Alerts to Coed, since this is more "general FYI information" than a legitimate alert.

To answer your question: barebacking is not prohibited by the guidelines. It may be advertised, offered, discussed, debated, etc.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • Toyz
  • 06-02-2016, 06:04 PM
Thank you Z...
perhaps because the communications (or convocations) were about and from a banned member, no longer onboard? Originally Posted by nuglet
That explanation came to mind but It's been explained in the past that a member might be "banned" at some point for some period of time but they still remain a "member" of the board.
  • Toyz
  • 06-03-2016, 07:22 AM
That explanation came to mind but It's been explained in the past that a member might be "banned" at some point for some period of time but they still remain a "member" of the board. Originally Posted by Whispers
What Whispers refers to ia sometimes considered "read only access" which prevents the member from POSTING in the forum, but allowed to READ topics and content.

No idea if that is the case here...but texting a hoogar breaks NO eccie bylaws (I dont think).

Booty...I had a hoodrat tell me to stop texting her or it is "harrassment". I suggested she seek out law enforcement & tell them that one of her tricks was texting her and have them ask me to stop.

You might try that?