Shared incall questions?

Are guys comfortable knowing that an incall is shared?
What if another lady is there when you arrive?
Do you guys prefer that it's only the provider you've set an appointment with or does it matter if she has a roommate?
How many would leave or not schedule at all if you know she has someone there?
Would you be interested in a doubles session if another lady is there?

Are ladies more comfortable with someone else around?
Are you hoping to get doubles session if you have your roommate around?
If it's a shared hotel room, do you feel uncomfortable asking the other lady to leave?
If at a house or apartment, do you ask the other lady to stay out of sight in another room or let her stay in the living room or shared area?

For both - do you have problems performing or enjoying the session with someone else around? Or does it turn you on?
My issue with a shared situation is you're really into session and you can't extend
or run over because another lady has it booked!
Years ago I did the shared incall thing but probably wouldn't do it again. To many scheduling conflicts, to many communication complications with double booking and I worried to much about high traffic. I prefer to be alone with the gentlemen whose paying to spend time with me privately. I dont feel comfortable having someone else walking around, making noise or hanging out during my appointments. It just doesnt seem very professional. I didnt like sharing because it took more time to constantly check with each other to see when it was available or if they were using it. Sucked when you had last minute requests. I lost a few appointments because the other girl booked appointments sometimes for multiple hours which meant it was unavailable and I couldnt work. The more ladies sharing the incall means way more traffic and a larger number of people in and out. After that I decided that financially it was better for me to secure my own private incall. I never have to worry about scheduling conflicts and I just prefer my own private space.
  • rjk61
  • 07-09-2016, 09:46 PM
I would be quite comfortable with another lady on the premises. It could even be a turn on to have a room mate watching, may be even joining in. it would be a positive in my opinion.
Are guys comfortable knowing that an incall is shared?

So long as they know up front it is do they really have a right to complain... If they show up they made an informed decision.

What if another lady is there when you arrive?

The imagination may kick into overdrive

Do you guys prefer that it's only the provider you've set an appointment with or does it matter if she has a roommate?

I prefer to meet ONLY the party/parties I am expecting when I arrive.

How many would leave or not schedule at all if you know she has someone there?

I think it is going to depend on who the other someone was

Would you be interested in a doubles session if another lady is there?

Are ladies more comfortable with someone else around?

Are you hoping to get doubles session if you have your roommate around?

If it's a shared hotel room, do you feel uncomfortable asking the other lady to leave?

If at a house or apartment, do you ask the other lady to stay out of sight in another room or let her stay in the living room or shared area?

For both - do you have problems performing or enjoying the session with someone else around? Once again.. That would depend on who the other someone was... Or does it turn you on? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie

When I first move back to Austin from Florida one of the first sessions I did was with girl from San Antonio I had known a few years back....

After fun time I was showering before returning to work and pulled back the curtain to reach for a towel and a totally unknown to me girl was standing there handing me the towel with a smile on her face.... a quite attractive and very popular legend actually..... Behind her with an impish smile was the gal I had just enjoyed......

"I guess I need to call in and say I won't be back anytime soon huh? came out of my mouth and they took me by the hand and led me back to the room....

It's a situation with potential at times....

for me I frankly dislike a shared incall unless I know all of the Providers who are sharing, I dont mind 2-3 at most... Now I do NOT like a revolving door type place.
Normally, I don't have a shared incall, however I know there are lots of ladies that do share so this was just out of curiosity.
Although I do rent out my incall occasionally. When I do, I will leave before the client gets here.
I shared an incall not too long ago. I agree with Britttany there were some scheduling conflicts and also missed appointments due to sharing my place so I probably wouldn't do that again. Most gentlemen knew that I had a roommate and would often ask if she was there and available to do a double or even just come hang out and watch. I don't think that too many guys would be uncomfortable with the other person being there. It just depends on the gentleman and how comfortable you two are with one another. I would definitely let them know in advance if and when she was there.
I also feel like sometimes that information does not need to be shared... I have been asked before by some and I assumed they were just curious, but I won't really volunteer that information if I think it would make someone uncomfortable/paranoid when there's no need for them to be.
I'm comfortable if I see a lady there but not a guy. I have been to places where a guy was there in another room and I turned and left.

Who knows once we start getting heated, she may decide to join in
I use the Google Calendar so it is easy to keep track. When I first started sharing, there were a few bump ins due to gals forgetting to use the calendar but no problems now. As for missed appointments, it is rare but has happened a few times. I do not let clients know who is using the place. Ladies like privacy. I haven't suggested doubles because my clients know that I do not do doubles, so again that really hasn't come up for me.
Hope this helps.
I have helped change the sheets on a south Austin location with multiple ladies. Not a problem for me. Shared location is my preference compared to hotels. Hey if another ladies is there just ask her to join in.

Sam
Eh....I'd rather work a few extra hours a month than have to share an incall. Too many things that I can't directly control.
I personally do not like a shared incall..adding more people in the mix is never a good idea too many things can go wrong and I don't have time for that.
I tried it once and it just felt all around uncomfortable and wrong to be in the apt while someone private session is going on in the other room
I don't have a problem with it as long as I know up front about it. Only a couple of times have I been told the other lady wanted to watch and I never had a problem with it. Cheering is encouraged but not required.