Why can't verified providers also have...

I was wondering if it'd be possible for verified providers to have the "private" tags options in eccie threads that only other verified providers would be able to see?

I know that paying male members have this option because some of them write stuff and then we see "private" in their thread posts. So I know the capability exists.

Yes, I'm aware verified providers have their "providers only" area but just for example say someone in the main forum posts something on a threAD and a provider has a hilarious one liner that is too raunchy/not fitting with her work persona/essentially "breaks the third wall"....95% of the time that joke will just be lost forever because it would kill the timing and vibe to have to go and make a thread about it in the powder room.
So you want to talk smack about hobbyist in an open forum but not so they can see it never going to happen on this board. Just say it out in the open!

IB
Use your mandle.
I don't have and never have had a mandle...it's not my style and never has been. I have never written my own reviews and damn sure have never paid to see the insults and bullshit gossip that is likely spewed about me in places I can't see it.

Don't flatter yourself.

Use your mandle. Originally Posted by submarineracer
By that same logic why do hobbyists get to have that option then? And also, don't be a negative nelly assuming it would be to talk smack about people...is everything the guys put in private tags just talking smack?

So you want to talk smack about hobbyist in an open forum but not so they can see it never going to happen on this board. Just say it out in the open!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
By that same logic why do hobbyists get to have that option then? And also, don't be a negative nelly assuming it would be to talk smack about people...is everything the guys put in private tags just talking smack? Originally Posted by Leah Layada
LOL Pretty much! Nailed it!
Unfortunately for you this board is centered around men. For guys to be able to provide info on ladys. I doubt you'll see that change any time soon.

Just put your comments out there and let them land where they do. Some of us like a lady with a bit of a sharp tongue
Unfortunately for you this board is centered around men. For guys to be able to provide info on ladys. I doubt you'll see that change any time soon.

Just put your comments out there and let them land where they do. Some of us like a lady with a bit of a sharp tongue Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
And most of us don't
Leah,

The site doesn't currently have that function but it could theoretically be added. I suggest you make a thread in the member suggestions forum and if it gets enough traction perhaps the programmer will implement it.

Also, I believe you meant "breaks the FOURTH wall"

Be safe,
Spice
You're right about the fourth wall reference...I guess it's been too long since my high school drama class! Granted, there's usually plenty of high school drama here but the setting and costumes are generally lacking in comparison.

I'm also going to bother the programmer with my "create a bot or whatever the hell it is that would automatically substitute more interesting turns of phrase for trite sayings that are always in reviews".

Imagine a world where every "responsive nipples just begging to be nibbled" is replaced with one of about a dozen just as factually accurate but more colorful sayings penned by Miss Valentina.

Leah,

The site doesn't currently have that function but it could theoretically be added. I suggest you make a thread in the member suggestions forum and if it gets enough traction perhaps the programmer will implement it.

Also, I believe you meant "breaks the FOURTH wall"

Be safe,
Spice
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
This is what happens when chubby old whores are given too much power on these boards. First it's 300/hr, then it's "Why can't we have private tags like the guys too?" And next its going to be reviewing the guys too.

I miss the old days...when whores knew their place.

Not really objecting to the nipple phrase thing though
[QUOTE=wh1mp3r5;1058390704]This is what happens when chubby old whores are given too much power on these boards. First it's 300/hr, then it's "Why can't we have private tags like the guys too?" And next its going to be reviewing the guys too.

Not really objecting to the nipple phrase thing though[/QUOTE

Welcome aboard!
And don't believe for a second the ladies don't compare notes on the morbidly obese slobs that brag about their prowess in the sheets...
I don't need to brag, ma'am. My endurance and thrusting power are legendary amongst the bevy of nubile SBs and strippers in the harem of my fevered imagination.

In fact,I was the one to perfect the technique of the Slamdango but I decided to let my fellow plus size pussy pounder claim the patent.

I'm just a nice guy like that.
LMFAO. LOVE your username.

You'll be pleased to note that my rates are only $250 an hour currently for GFE. PSE is when you move up to $300 an hour.

This is what happens when chubby old whores are given too much power on these boards. First it's 300/hr, then it's "Why can't we have private tags like the guys too?" And next its going to be reviewing the guys too.

Not really objecting to the nipple phrase thing though Originally Posted by wh1mp3r5
LMFAO. LOVE your username.

You'll be pleased to note that my rates are only $250 an hour currently for GFE. PSE is when you move up to $300 an hour. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
I was going to start the negotiation at $37.50..