SADLY...

• Toyz
  • 07-21-2016, 04:16 PM
we laid to rest another of the "Bandle" family this week. Unfortunately even the preacher failed so show up for the service, so they dumped him in the hole and covered it up.

And although giving it a valiant effort and making it a solid 6 months above ground, in the end he simply couldn't fight off the "BONKS" & joined the rest of his loser family in the Bandle & Mandle cemetery.

But fear not...losers never learn & he will make another effort to control himself & stay alive. Vegas has it as 45 days on the next one.

What was that you said? Oh yeah...."Is this the countdown to another Toyz Ban"?

Rest in Peace Little Bitch...

Vegas has it as 45 days on the next one.[/COLOR] Originally Posted by Toyz
ehhh... They must be unaware that he already has handles more than 45 days old... Where do I place a bet?
  • Toyz
  • 07-21-2016, 05:43 PM
ehhh... They must be unaware that he already has handles more than 45 days old... Where do I place a bet? Originally Posted by Whispers
Yah hes a little snake...we just need to smoke him out again then bonk him to death.

Its a fun game, not terribly challenging but a nice way to pass time.
ehhh... They must be unaware that he already has handles more than 45 days old... Where do I place a bet? Originally Posted by Whispers
And you obviously are aware of what your little pet bitch is up too...
Is ever how it seems
Didn't you learn last time?
Sadly for sure
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_2016-07-24-18-46-00.png (206.5 KB, 337 views)
Sadly for sure Originally Posted by burning for you
Ricky, Ricky. You'll make Dorthy jealous if you keep obsessing over Toyz.

Busted for your fake review in Houston http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058413401&postcount=1 ?
Ricky, Ricky. You'll make Dorthy jealous if you keep obsessing over Toyz.

Busted for your fake review in Houston http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058413401&postcount=1 ? Originally Posted by saustin
Pffft you wish try harder next time..
Sadly for sure Originally Posted by burning for you
Ricky!
You're back...
Ztonk, ynot_t, SpiceItUp, can you please explain why Rocker Rock continues to return here with a fandle rather than his original account? Is it because he creates them in other locales beyond your immediate control? Just curious?
Ztonk, ynot_t, SpiceItUp, can you please explain why Rocker Rock continues to return here with a fandle rather than his original account? Is it because he creates them in other locales beyond your immediate control? Just curious? Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
In making a decision to BAN a member should staff be able to act on what they "think" or what they can prove?

I think a basic principle in place for the best interests of all membersis what causes the delays in staff being able to act on suspicions.
Besides. it would be so boring without RRl around. Love'm or hate'm, he's never mundane.