"MrBigD" CHEAP AND LIAR

I saw this gent two evenings ago,
He tried to haggle from the beginning, changed our appointment time 3 times, (without asking)

He haggled me down for a review special, which I accepted.
In the appointment he was extremely rude and had bad hygeine, I still went on with it trying to be sweet and accommodating, he kept repeating how much fun he had and how great and sexy I was. He came twice during our scheduled time, during round 3 I glance at the clock and notice were 20 minutes over, I asked if he thinks he could make it happen fast, he said yes and kept me for another 10 minutes before I finally kicked him out, lying and saying I had another appointment I needed to get ready for.

I sent him a text saying I don't think we're compatible, and we wouldn't be meeting again, he then goes on to threaten to ruin my business, and preceded to write me a reviews with straight up absolute LIES in it,

I wouldn't waste my time w him if I were anyone else.
Sorry that happened to you sweetie. He has had problems with the ladies on here before. Actually, I thought he was gone. Didn't he have his account deactivated?
I just saw where is back.. Well, that's not good.
Leah,

The simple truth is that this type of post never helps your business. I don't know BigD so I won't comment, personally I have found his reviews to be helpful and well written. I do know of other (thankfully gone for now at least) "reviewers" who have bullied and manipulated this board for there own benefit on a regular basis.

Time sorts out these issues and the best thing you can do is focus on going above and beyond with your clients, cream rises and no single review will make or break your business...
Hmmmm, how would you know that he lied in his review and said, that you said you had another appointment to get ready for?

I don't see that in the review.
  • Toyz
  • 07-22-2016, 10:25 AM
There should be texts from both parties to confirm...

I suggest the TOYZINDUSTREEZ HOOGAR/TRICK MEDIATION SERVICE.

Our ******* *** team of professional whores & mongers will review all evidence & provide you with a winner, loser or stalemate decision within a matter of days!

Only $37.50 when you order online...

Staff edit, Spice-It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
I don't know MrBigD either but I'm more inclined to believe him. I have experienced similar things with you that he's described.
WELCOME TO ECCIE- LOOKS LIKE THIS IS YOUR FIRST WEEK HERE, NICE NAME CHOICE! Also interesting that you share my love for travel and other cultures.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. Post your warning in every PRIVATE-ish girls only place you can. All that posting stuff like this in public does is let the guy know he needs to change all his screening info for the next girl and open you up to drama.
This chick lost all credibility for me with this post
Leah, I believe you are a liar. MrBigD has never had bad hygiene when I saw him the past. He actually helped me a lot. In fact, he helped me get some business and he provides advice.

Threatening you? I find that hard to believe. He's a very sweet guy and he has been polite with me.
To anyone reading this I just want to stress though we share the name Leah we are definitely totally different providers. I always hate it when a provider with a similar name to me pops up and confuses things.

I'm Leah Layada and have been around for a while...looks like this other provider named Leah's account is not even a month old. I don't want my business to get hurt by any confusion!

This chick lost all credibility for me with this post Originally Posted by EAfan4ever
Can you call her by her full username instead of just "leah" because we share that name and I am not the girl you're talking about. I don't want people to think I'm the provider you think is a liar.

Leah, I believe you are a liar. MrBigD has never had bad hygiene when I saw him the past. He actually helped me a lot. In fact, he helped me get some business and he provides advice.

Threatening you? I find that hard to believe. He's a very sweet guy and he has been polite with me. Originally Posted by Mila lotto
No worries Leah layada, its all good.
Leah

Haggling? You showcase says $$$, your ad says $$80, and you have guys saying you're doing review specials at $$50. Sure, I might haggle a few providers. I will correct that behavior and I will try to mature in that aspect. Thank you for the advice.

How was I rude? Please explain so I can refrain from doing what I did. I did ask during and after the appointment if I did anything wrong. Also, you have to acknowledge that you had a bad attitude towards the end. I have the text proving this. You apologized for rushing me out due to your next appointment.

I shower before every appointment and I put on 1 million cologne. It's my favorite If I don't have time to shower, I request one from the provider.

I asked to reschedule the appointment before we confirmed a time. I have the text proving that as well. You failed to bring up the fact that you pushed our appointment back 15 minutes. I also have the text proving that too.

I was not threatening when I reached out to you after the sessio . I tried to express my frustrations to you as politely as possible. Yet, you continued to act immature and belligerent. You even told me to stop texting you, which I did. However, you continued to text me and harass me. Want to see the texts?

I did not stay over. I hightlighted that in our conversation yesterday. The text I sent you after I left was before the time you said I left.

Good luck Leah.
Mrbigd,

Don't let this bother you. Also, its not haggeling. It's called negotiating for the best deal for both parties involved.

Enjoy life and be happy