What in the world is the deal Austin and all the BBFS REQUEST

I've only been here for less than 24 hours and I have already gotten more than seven request for that it disgusts me what is the deal here in Austin yet I sure hope that the women are providing that kind of service here
  • Toyz
  • 07-22-2016, 12:38 PM
How many did you accept?
I've only been here for less than 24 hours and I have already gotten more than seven request for that it disgusts me what is the deal here in Austin yet I sure hope that the women are providing that kind of service here Originally Posted by naughtia
Some even down right advertise it....
How many did you accept? Originally Posted by Toyz
That should say I HOPE YOU ARE NOT OFFERING THAT SERVICE
Are u crazy NONE AND DONT SEE CLIENTS THAT SEEK BBFS OR CIM THATS CRAZY stupid look at charlie sheen
They can have EACH OTHER I FEEL SORRY FOR THE UNKNOWN WIVES OUT THERE THAT THERE HUSBAND TJINKS ITS OK TO GAMBLE BOTH OF THERE LIVES HEALTH . It's extremely SELFISH
I try to provide Class with ass but I am not coming back here there's an out break of incurable gonorrhea in the Northwest
  • Toyz
  • 07-22-2016, 02:17 PM
Are u crazy NONE AND DONT SEE CLIENTS THAT SEEK BBFS OR CIM THATS CRAZY stupid look at charlie sheen Originally Posted by naughtia
You mean wildchild from Major League?

Why are you in the hobby...just asking

Cause if you havnt been asked for CIM before I just gotta wonder.
  • Toyz
  • 07-22-2016, 02:23 PM
I try to provide Class with ass but I am not coming back here there's an out break of incurable gonorrhea in the Northwest Originally Posted by naughtia
You heading Northwest then?
Alex Jones wants to Creampie you.
Are u crazy NONE AND DONT SEE CLIENTS THAT SEEK BBFS OR CIM THATS CRAZY stupid look at charlie sheen Originally Posted by naughtia
Ah heardt tell it wuz all thet tiger blood Charlie wuz a-ravin' 'bout thet did him in.
I've only been here for less than 24 hours and I have already gotten more than seven request for that it disgusts me what is the deal here in Austin yet I sure hope that the women are providing that kind of service here Originally Posted by naughtia
Ah thinck yew oughta post tha handles o' them rascals thet axsked fer it.
BBFS happens everywhere. It's just starting to come out from the shadows a bit more here.

Some will see your statement of no CIM or BBFS negatively. It's a good thing you didn't say no Greek either! You should still get some business if you got a nice ass
Why, so they will know they need to change them? Also, as long as they are asking instead of just doing it then they haven't done anything wrong. People ask me for all kinds of shit all the time...it's just one more thing to say "No." to and it takes like two seconds.

Ah thinck yew oughta post tha handles o' them rascals thet axsked fer it. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
  • Toyz
  • 07-22-2016, 04:52 PM
I wanna hear more about the uncurable ghonnorea. And ebola. Black plauge. Jock itch. Etc.