Women's view

Do you ladies have your favorites? Besides the money?
Personally, I appreciate all of my clients and try to build at least a good rapport and genuine connection with everyone that may or may not extend beyond sexuality, their call. I enjoy what I do. I don't mind disclosing a more personal part of myself once we begin building a working/friend relationship. I know not everyone wants that though and many providers may operate differently, and that's okay too. I just personally find it more fun and engaging, also people are fascinating to me.

Favorites? Meh, I tend to shy away from explicit favoritism, but there are obviously people who you are going to connect and vibe more with, spend more time with. Sure. Being "all about the money" or not is really a case by case determination on every provider.
Personally, I appreciate all of my clients and try to build at least a good rapport and genuine connection with everyone that may or may not extend beyond sexuality, their call. I enjoy what I do. I don't mind disclosing a more personal part of myself once we begin building a working/friend relationship. I know not everyone wants that though and many providers may operate differently, and that's okay too. I just personally find it more fun and engaging, also people are fascinating to me.

Favorites? Meh, I tend to shy away from explicit favoritism, but there are obviously people who you are going to connect and vibe more with, spend more time with. Sure. Being "all about the money" or not is really a case by case determination on every provider. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Plus she loves my big dick!!
(quit laughing)
Do you ladies have your favorites? Besides the money? Originally Posted by artist6338
Absolutely. For me, it's about chemistry. The men I tend to have amazing chemistry with, our sessions are UNBELIEVABLE!! These tend to end up as my favorites. Just my .02.
They will say "yes."

Good luck in having them admit who.

As long as they make me feel like that when I see them, I have no complaint.
Of course I do. I'll admit it. If I said no I'll be a liar. It's the ones when you're like heck ya! Lol
Yes. Engage my intelligence or make me laugh and you find yourself among my favorites. I am chatty so conversation is the key to developing chemistry, which is key to top-tier encounters
Yes. Engage my intelligence or make me laugh and you find yourself among my favorites. I am chatty so conversation is the key to developing chemistry, which is key to top-tier encounters Originally Posted by klovve
Ditto
I really enjoy when I meet a client who is in the same career field that I am interested in going into post grad school. It's nice to get as many perspectives as possible in the industry
Benjamin, is a favorite of all of them. He gives them everything they want and need. js
+1

Absolutely. For me, it's about chemistry. The men I tend to have amazing chemistry with, our sessions are UNBELIEVABLE!! These tend to end up as my favorites. Just my .02. Originally Posted by ChloeClark
I really enjoy when I meet a client who is in the same career field that I am interested in going into post grad school. It's nice to get as many perspectives as possible in the industry Originally Posted by Danielle_xoxo
Thanks for sharing your perspective.

While I am not in the hobby to mentor students on their future careers, it is an excellent point. Mature hobbyists should share their professional knowledge and more importantly their career experiences with others who are up and cuming <sic>.

However, be respectful boundaries, but it's always nice to lend a helping hand or a friendly word of advice to someone who might like to walk in your shoes in a few years.
Yes. Engage my intelligence or make me laugh and you find yourself among my favorites. I am chatty so conversation is the key to developing chemistry, which is key to top-tier encounters Originally Posted by klovve
If we aren't having some fun and a couple of good laughs during our sessions, then we might be doing something wrong.

The one exception is when ladies point at my little wanker and laugh. 2 and a half inches of pelvic terror. Just enough to stir the pot a little and bang around the sides...

Keep Calm and Hobby On.
Name and shame the white knights ladies