What happened?

So what's up with all these banned folks. I was out of town for a bit and I came back to "banned"banned'banned" Is Toyz still with us?
It's the rain. Washed all the allergens out of the air and some went nuts.

So what's up with all these banned folks. I was out of town for a bit and I came back to "banned"banned'banned" Is Toyz still with us? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I can go with that!

It's the rain. Washed all the allergens out of the air and some went nuts. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
I don't know man, some serious shit going on. I don't think ynot is fucking around?
So what's up with all these banned folks. I was out of town for a bit and I came back to "banned"banned'banned" Is Toyz still with us? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Some have been BANNED and another has simply put "BANNED" in his profile to stress out some of the folks he likes to fuck with here on the Boards.

I have heard there is a way that a hobbyist/provider can check on the official eccie status of a supposedly BANNED member, but I can't remember it at this juncture.
  • ztonk
  • 07-26-2016, 12:07 AM
If they are not listed in the Member's List, they are truly banned.

z
Nohing to see here, just a little house cleaning...

You're next assholes. No, not you, the other assholes.

YAY
YAY Originally Posted by nuglet
Hey Nuggie! It's good to see you supportive of mouthy whores getting the boot!
Hey Nuggie! It's good to see you supportive of mouthy whores getting the boot! Originally Posted by Whispers
yeah whimpers, you know who I was hoping was on that booted list.. but yeah, that too
Some have been BANNED and another has simply put "BANNED" in his profile to stress out some of the folks he likes to fuck with here on the Boards.

I have heard there is a way that a hobbyist/provider can check on the official eccie status of a supposedly BANNED member, but I can't remember it at this juncture. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Following Ztonk's guidance, I have found that the member who had previously listed "BANNED" on his profile, above his avatar, is no longer to be found on the active "members" list. Must NOW be true.
Well, now that's cleared up, I would just like to mention ---I love that purple hippo of Spiceitups avaitar- those moves!!!!!
Y'all mods need to seriously stop banning Toyz. The only funny one on here that made sense. Guess this will be lame for many many months now.
Hey Nuggie! It's good to see you supportive of mouthy whores getting the boot! Originally Posted by Whispers
What exactly caused you to get the "boot"?
Y'all mods need to seriously stop banning Toyz. The only funny one on here that made sense. Guess this will be lame for many many months now. Originally Posted by FrankCastle
WHY DO YOU WANT HIM BACK HE STREASSED THE F OUT OF ME SO I DONT NEED HIM OR ASSHOLES JUST JUMPING ON ME I FEEL I CANT GET BACK UP I AM GETTING BASHED ALL THE TIME

HOW I AM GETTING TREATED I WAS JUST ONLY SAYING I NEVER DONE BBFS WITH PEOPLE IN THE HOBBIE AND BECUSE I ALWAYS HAD PEOPLE ASK WHY I SAY I NEVER DID I WAS SAYAING IT BECUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE WANT TO BELIVE THE GUYS THAN MY REVIEWS

I SEE A PERSON WHEN I CAN HE KNOWS ME I USE A CERTAIN KIND OF CONDOM TELL ME WHAT THAT IS AND I WILL NOT BE BSING YOU ABOUT BBFS

AT THE TIME I WAS IN A 7 YR RELATIONSHIP AND THE ONLY PERSON WAS WITH AT THE TIME I DID DO BBFS BECUSE I KNOWN HIM FOR SO LONG

NOW I AM WITHOUT HIM BECUSE HIS DEPRESSION GOT TO HIM BADLY AND BLAMING IT ON ME FOR MANY OTHER THINGS AND WE HAVE BROKE UP BEEN ALOMST 6 MONTHS AND NO HE NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS SITE

PEOPLE THINK I HAVE A REGULAR JOB NO I DONT LONG STORY