FAT Fucking PIG at Roxy's!!!

I've been to that dump before, when but not for a long time. Got cut on my arm earlier today, had a medical procedure done and I was out for most of the day. Woke up, thought about going to some place local. Went to a local whore hole.

So, I come in and there is NO ONE in there, but one pretend black chick, just sitting on the stage, doing nothing. FUCK her.

I open a beer and wait. I see my whore even more fat now. I give her a dollar and when she comes off the stage, She comes to me.

we drink a beer together and then go up, I pay 20 for the "VIP" shit. She tells me 30 for a "Totally nude" dance. Like before, i pull out my guy and she "freaks out" (SO FUCKING FAKE!!!!) asking for 80 because there was a cock in her face. BEfore, she sucked me off for the same rate. I guess she got some economics info from the other folks. I paid her 80 plus the 30 for the "dance", which in fact, there was no dance. SOOOO! Stay the fuck away from any fat ass white chick at this shit hole!!!!
wat
So... had a great time huh?
This is an alery why?
Stab her
I'm sorry, it might be the wrong section. Long story short, she promised a lot of things if we went to VIP, I got ripped off. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.
This is an alery why? Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
I guess it's to let us all know, don't follow him around to clubs, expecting to have fun.??? lol
Not an alert for obvious reasons....

Moved to coed.
The OP's avatar says it all......