ffireman

What ever happend to ffireman as a mod? I always enjoyed him as one of the Austin mods
Ff is still out there having fun! Much fun, I believe.

He may even have some of that "fun" hanging out with us later today.
Shout outs to our friend ffireman, he rocks.

ffireman has turned me onto a number of great ladies her in the ATX hobbyland. Hope to see him and many others at CK social later today.

Party on...
Fuck the social no one gets pussy there
Fuck the social no one gets pussy there Originally Posted by FastNoise
Lol..... Too funny
Haha
I know lol it's true though
And, He is back...
Bugle boy do you really have 2 handles or was that bitch just making shit up?
Fuck the social no one gets pussy there Originally Posted by FastNoise
Not everyone is into that "aged" and "worn" look present...
Haha I know it's all the geezers that go to that shit
Bugle boy do you really have 2 handles or was that bitch just making shit up? Originally Posted by FastNoise
You must be playing some form of long-term strategic game because your short-term game is failing you badly.

Just one handle. Socials have a useful purpose in that you can meet and greet others in the hobby and there is no financial commitment nor obligations. After socials you can show up at the door of a new lady and know who/what will be waiting for you. In some cases, you may find gold and other cases you will simply move on the the next lady.

No. I don't go to the social to pick up ladies. I go to vet them for future activity. Saved me a lot of pain and anguish over the last few years.

Nuff said.

Mic Drop.
You must be playing some form of long-term strategic game because your short-term game is failing you badly.

Just one handle. Socials have a useful purpose in that you can meet and greet others in the hobby and there is no financial commitment nor obligations. After socials you can show up at the door of a new lady and know who/what will be waiting for you. In some cases, you may find gold and other cases you will simply move on the the next lady.

No. I don't go to the social to pick up ladies. I go to vet them for future activity. Saved me a lot of pain and anguish over the last few years.

Nuff said.

Mic Drop. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
What mic?
He'sss chooookiiinnggg choke choke choke choke choke
Well said Bugleboy.