Cbj

Cbj fuckin blows literally, why would anyone waste a dime to only feel like maybe half the feeling of the blow job? Its almost impossible to catch anything from a bare blow job so I don't want to hear shit about that. Honestly have you personally ever known anyone who had a problem after a bare blow job? Didn't think so, eccie should ban or no longer allow providers to post who provide cbj (condom bullshit job) until they change to bare
I agree that the chances of std transmission during oral are lower, but not 100%. I also agree that bare oral feels much better, but some men don't seem to mind it and actually prefer it as well. Pricing structure is another thing, I personally think cbj doesn't hold as much financial value as bbbj just geographically speaking (in europe, everything is covered and full rate) some women do and there are obviously men who are willing to pay it. Thats merely my personal opinion on the matter, as i dont believe in telling women/anyone what they should be doing with their bodies. Everything is pretty much a matter of perspective. It's been rare for me, but I have come across a couple of people who did prefer a cbj. It was not as enjoyable for me but I did the best I could in the circumstances! I always do bbbj unless it's requested otherwise, but I won't work if I have a cut in my mouth, if the inside of my mouth is irritated or sensitive, etc; obviously raising a risk. I am very observant about that. Overall, I think cbj definitely has a place as an option for some, but the majority will obviously offer bbbj.
I appreciate the bare comments babe, it's pretty hot knowing you like to get down filthy dirty
eccie should ban or no longer allow providers to post who provide cbj (condom bullshit job) until they change to bare Originally Posted by FastNoise
Lol, so the site should change to suit your ppreferences? How about you just avoid girls that don't do BBBJ?
Fuck that all the dirty filthy whores on here should do bbbj
I have to agree that you should just avoid those providers who only do cbj since it's something you don't like.

CBJ can be a guy's choice, just as much as the lady's choice.
I have to agree that you should just avoid those providers who only do cbj since it's something you don't like.

CBJ can be a guy's choice, just as much as the lady's choice. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Tammie you got a filthy ass fucking mouth keep that mouth crawling with filthy dirty ass feces
Just hit with the realization of who this person is.
Any bitch on here who does cbj wasn't raised right by their mom
I would have to say that in my opinion, CBJ = mechanical. I'm not a mechanical kind of guy. It takes away the intensity of the encounter.
I would have to say that in my opinion, CBJ = mechanical. I'm not a mechanical kind of guy. It takes away the intensity of the encounter. Originally Posted by Passion2015
I agree...I just cant do a cbj .If I am going to put a cock in my throat I want to feel cock not a rubber bag
I agree...I just cant do a cbj .If I am going to put a cock in my throat I want to feel cock not a rubber bag Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I agree but why do some providers prefer not to have cum and bare cock down their throat? I mean this website truly was formed for the beautiful art of the bbbj afterall, cause if it wasn't it would be just like backpage. Cbj girls get out of here and get back on backpage
LOL
Thread of the day...
Thanks babes