Oh Austin HOW I LOVE YOU....

...Let me count the ways....

OH WAIT! That is guys not ways and I can't post that kind of thing here...LMBO!!!

I want to thank each and every one of the amazing gentlemen and beautiful ladies I have met on my first trip to your fabulous city! Austin's hospitality is beyond words.

Ladies, the largest majority of you (Cream of the Crop) are a class act above and beyond anywhere else in the US. I love how you all look out for each other and work together to stay safe.

Gentlemen, you are all a true shining example of what southern gentlemen are to be. You know how to treat a lady and make her feel welcome into your fold.

I will miss your smiling faces, hardness, and wiggles as I return to Kansas tomorrow. I, however, do look forward to many many many return visits and getting to know even more of you as time progresses!

Thank you all for making me feel welcome and accepted! Stay wet and play safe!!!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
  • Loxly
  • 07-29-2016, 03:59 PM
Regret not formally meeting you but I will look forward to your next visit at the M&G.
Regret not formally meeting you but I will look forward to your next visit at the M&G. Originally Posted by Loxly
I look forward to it Darlin!!!
Travel safely and guard the girlz!