Curious...

So I posted something a few months ago responding to an allegation by an individual that was completely false. Then a girl and yes I believe girl is an appropriate term decided to follow me here after attacking me out of the blue on another board.

I have followed Eccie and have not noticed that anywhere but in Colorado do we have girls attacking other girls particularly when I have never met someone. Is business really so bad for most girls in Colorado that they will sink to any level to try and discredit someone?

I'm just wondering because my business has always been healthy and I have never said anything against another provider unless responding to a lie or attack on myself.

I guess that when you hold your head high and continue to receive amazing reviews then the negativity from other girls will not do anything to affect business.

Again, I am grateful to the gentlemen and the high-class providers for their support and will continue to remove myself from boards that allow these attacks to go on.

Kimberly