When it crashes down

So tonight a major board on this state has crashed So what do to now?
to do now...I will lose all reviews over the last few years if this is perm. SUCKS! I guess a good thing we started to move to ECCIE...I DON'T DO BP.
So what do to now? Originally Posted by sophia rose
Cum to Iowa so I can add another review here for you.
I guess it's like owning mutual funds as opposed to individual stocks. Best to diversify. I say this not knowing which board you are talking about. But I do know it's helpful to have this one for when I do travel to Denver.
The Other Board is down again.
Yeah it definitely makes me see the point of having reviews in more than one place, even when it is a temporary issue.
@vegasbaby7-if I get out there I will definitely let you know
Yeah it definitely makes me see the point of having reviews in more than one place, even when it is a temporary issue.
@vegasbaby7-if I get out there I will definitely let you know Originally Posted by sophia rose
This is why I review in at least two sites, most of ladies asked for this the last time the site went down, makes sense good for business.
Would imagine there will be more traffic in here from Denver even if its temporary.
You would think right? But maybe not-there is still a lot of other places to advertise. I just like the discussion spots is all!
This is why I review in at least two sites, most of ladies asked for this the last time the site went down, makes sense good for business. Originally Posted by geecue
you didnt review me here geecue ONLY on tob.
I was not reviewing on ECCIE when I seen you.