CBJ is really that big of a deal?

Im a very good provider and love what I do but it have some ECCIE clients that don't want to be honest. I've seen a couple of clients on ECCIE but some refuse to write reviews because they don't want the ECCIE community to know that they seen a provider that ONLY does CBJ and never BBJ. I know its a client own decision to write a review but all im saying is that I joyed ECCIE so I can see my reviews, its a safer site, and possibly meet other clients. Every provider is entitled to what they choose to do and protection is something that i feel strongly about on MY END. I'm writing this thread to let some of you know that you don't have to keep it a secret or be ashamed that your receiving GREAT cbj services i might add.....thanks!!!
I love CBJ as well as BBBJ. So in any case, some of us dont mind either. As always, even with a faulty equipment, someone can pull off an amazing piece of art. So if you know what u r doing, a CBJ can be better, despite what all others say. My best was a CBJ.
  • Trey
  • 09-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Some of the guys will not let it go, if you write a review and it says CBJ then you get all these post that say "oh no thats a killer for me" or "I was gonna go till I saw CBJ". So far my favorites have all done cbj only. I'm sure the old heads probably fought to keep bbfs back in the day. It's always that way here pretty much the same people cry about it each time. But the reason for the site is so you know what to expect. I like the cbj girls becuse hell if I'm gonna try to kiss her I would rather not think about her taking fresh shots to the dome. I feel your pain, I got a double coming up and i know both do CBJ I will review it bit expect the same gripes from the same folks, as both girls are cbj.

BTW that's a very nice ass you got there. I'll have to check you out one day.
Not a big deal at all and in most of the cases its what I prefer
CBJ is a deal breaker. I glance at the top of a review and if the girl is CBJ no need to go any further.
  • Seedy
  • 09-10-2011, 09:50 AM
It's not a "deal breaker" for me either. As long as she doesn't use a roll of saran wrap to cover it up........LMAO
I draw the line at chj.
I draw the line at chj. Originally Posted by notanewbie
NAN you're right on! CHJ separates the morons from the rest.

Lamborghini, do what you feel is right and you're comfortable with. CBJ is what I prefer also. Easier for me to DFK a CBJ girl too, if you know what I mean.
Easier for me to DFK a CBJ girl too, if you know what I mean. Originally Posted by MotoRider
you like the taste of latex?

• Trey
  • 09-10-2011, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by notanewbie
More then the taste of spunk.

NO silly goose, he doesn't like the thought of kissing a lady who has "dick breath" or even think that she might have some residual in that mouth of hers..lol

Needless to say I think CBJ should not be something the guys bash a lady over, it is her choice and her safety. Why put the negative comments in the review like that at all? All you do is make the guy who posted the review feel awkward and taint a good review. If you personally don't like CBJ's then don't see her, but why post your comment at all?

It seems to me this is designed to put pressure on the gal. That is the only purpose making comments like that on a good review serve in my opinion.

NAN, I prefer latex over dick. Shouldn't I be surprised of your reply?
  • Taint
  • 09-10-2011, 11:00 AM
I think that the bottom line is that you are better off with no reviews than reviews in which everyone says "no thanks".
I don't mind seeing CBJ girls. I just won't spend an hour with them. Half-hours only!

Let's not create the illusion that a CBJ feels just as good as a good BBBJ. That will NEVER be true. Also GFE will NOT include a CBJ.

A LOT of providers have the game mixed up(claiming GFE but does CBJ) but if that's what they choose, then so be it. There's a clientele for that.
I don't mind seeing CBJ girls. I just won't spend an hour with them. Half-hours only!

A LOT of providers have the game mixed up(claiming GFE but does CBJ) but if that's what they choose, then so be it. There's a clientele for that. Originally Posted by kerwil62

Well GFE has morphed over time into meaning certain activities and we have had a multitude of threads on what the girls think GFE means and what some of the guys think GFE means. Everyone has their own opinion on what GFE means to them. Just saying..