All the CANCELATIONS !!!!

Is it just me? Here lately, I have been getting a lot. Guys in other cities have the respect to give you a days notice or so. I'm usually pretty understand. Guys in Dallas, DO NOT EVEN SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!! They sometimes ignore my text, calls, and/or emails! Soooo frustrating to me. Why set up an appointment?
  • ktiix
  • 09-24-2014, 09:32 AM
When I did legwork for uncle, the guys that set appointments for pick up and delivery were as reliable as East Texas weather. It's the same all around. Get some regulars you can call when the others NCNS fallback support (:
Nc/ns folks suck. Hang in there.
Do not fret, even though it is inconvenient and downright rude in many cases, you should be on the other end of the rope where the providers, after posting an ad, even contacting a hobbyist out of the blue to come see her, then a guy gets ready and goes across town to only to receive silence when he gets to the designated area or parking lot of her incall. This has happened to me a few times so I tend to stick with p411 on contacting and scheduling of providers, that way, there is a record that can be seen by a third party (p411 staff) and neither has a leg to stand on if they NCNS.
  • L.A.
  • 09-24-2014, 09:38 AM
Who in their right mind would cancel on you?
Alyson, when this occurs, do you post an ad on P411 stating immediate availability for a certain time period? There are guys like me that peruse those ads when we find that we have some free time, and I've saved several ladies from wasted hotel charges by filling in for the unfortunate bloke who cancelled or NCNS'd.

Make sure to post the incall location in the ad title to further entice nearby gents.
When I did legwork for uncle, the guys that set appointments for pick up and delivery were as reliable as East Texas weather. It's the same all around. Get some regulars you can call when the others NCNS fallback support (: Originally Posted by ktiix
I definitely have a good amount of regular that I see in Dallas (Travelers. I love me a business man!!!) They take care of me. I just genuinely enjoy meeting new people. More connections to me. They hobby's definitely a way. (:

Who in their right mind would cancel on you? Originally Posted by L.A.
You are too sweet Hun. (: it definitely happens. Thank you☺️
Alyson, when this occurs, do you post an ad on P411 stating immediate availability for a certain time period? There are guys like me that peruse those ads when we find that we have some free time, and I've saved several ladies from wasted hotel charges by filling in for the unfortunate bloke who cancelled or NCNS'd.

Make sure to post the incall location in the ad title to further entice nearby gents. Originally Posted by TinMan
Words of wisdom!(: thank you.
  • mes77
  • 09-24-2014, 09:51 AM
Yea we have to schedule another session Soon alyson! Take out all of your cancellation frustrations on me sweety
  • ktiix
  • 09-24-2014, 09:55 AM
I definitely have a good amount of regular that I see in Dallas (Travelers. I love me a business man!!!) They take care of me. I just genuinely enjoy meeting new people. More connections to me. They hobby's definitely a way. (:

You are too sweet Hun. (: it definitely happens. Thank you☺️ Originally Posted by Alysonjones
I am a traveler, but I'm basically an animal. Think of cancellations as pocket chances to explore new possibilities; if it was an out call check out the local flora and fauna. If it was an in call do something silly with the time, like read. Expand and explore.

edit:
Just looked at your showcase, God Damn girl. HARH
If misery love company, then know I am 0-4 last week. 1 lady let me know in advance of the cancelation. 3 others moved to my don't see list.
Alyson.....As beautiful as you your fellows should be knocking down the door....
NC/NS's will always happen. It is just that the person doesn't respect your time enough or they are too scared or something too serious came up for them to call or text. I charge a cancellation fee. If the appointment is cancelled within a certain time frame of a confirmed appointment, they owe me 1/3 of the fee. Same as a doctors office. (I like to think if myself as a therapist of sorts) but my fee is issued based upon reason. If your wife called because your babysitter cancelled and she has to go to work, I obviously wouldn't charge it. Or stuff like that.

Some guys do it because they get off on it. Some guys do it because they think you'd do it to them. All you can do is post their info in info share so other ladies who he schedules with know it's a possibility.
Wow I thought it was all one way. So glad to hear that it works both ways. Yes damn rude. It hurts. my defense- off the list. My policy is to check two hours before- just in case. Not enough time for Plan B but saves me an hours drive. On the other hand I have had incidents that prevented my from getting there ( car wreck) and whom I was visiting similar. In each case an immediate call to explain why- no problem. Shit happens. Anything else- just rude.
Keep your head up and appreciate the gentleman who don't stand you up!