Bukkake Party?

I was just wondering if a bukkake party has ever been organized in the DFW area? It could be a cool change of pace...any input?
Probably at a frat party at SMU.
  • ktiix
  • 09-27-2014, 03:05 PM
I was just wondering if a bukkake party has ever been organized in the DFW area? It could be a cool change of pace...any input? Originally Posted by medicineman
What a terribly awkward party
I would suggest not serving finger foods.
I was just wondering if a bukkake party has ever been organized in the DFW area? It could be a cool change of pace...any input? Originally Posted by medicineman
I went to a bukakee party last week in Addison.
It was a disaster. Nobody came.
  • selot
  • 09-27-2014, 05:13 PM
Privately yes, don't know about any public ones!
Just in case anybody else was wondering what the hell a "Bukkake" is.

Urban Divtionary - Bukkake
Just in case anybody else was wondering what the hell a "Bukkake" is.

Urban Divtionary - Bukkake Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
LMAO Thank You BSB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In case anyone really wants to ruin their life. Urban dictionary Alabama Hot Pocket.
In case anyone really wants to ruin their life. Urban dictionary Alabama Hot Pocket. Originally Posted by mydallas1
Now that one makes the "Dirty Sanchez" look like a saint!
In case anyone really wants to ruin their life. Urban dictionary Alabama Hot Pocket. Originally Posted by mydallas1

I like local dishes, but not a big fan of hot pockets.
That was disgusting. But you know, there's somebody out there somewhere that has done that ---- and likes it.
I like local dishes, but not a big fan of hot pockets.
That was disgusting. But you know, there's somebody out there somewhere that has done that ---- and likes it. Originally Posted by TallDallasGuy
Imagine being the first person to come up with that. Hey what if we tried......
Bukkake parties are very hard to organize for lots of reasons. Best to bring the willing gal (provider or civie) to a party or club with lots of horny guys and spread the word. Once one to two guys jack off on her, the others will follow
Would love to see a squirting Bukkake!!!

Ladies???