The best ways to give oral sex.

Okay men and woman, what ways to you like giving or receving oral sex? Do you like to give it and recieve it at the same time? Or do you like to concentrate and give it to him, let him enjoy it, then let him give it to you?
Do you like it standing up, or laying down? Just curious everybody.
I prefer to give to her till she is satisfied and then receive from her...When I receive I like to be prone on the bed.
Early on, I like receiving while laying down so she can be more comfortable. Then, it is my time to give and I prefer that she be laying down. Then, as she gets more into the sensation, I change the position a little to adjust the sensation she feels. After she sings her favorite song of appreciation, I like to lean against the wall and have her on her knees in front of me and giving me more oral. It is easier to control the motion while I am standing. That reminds me of the time with Ze when I almost passed out while standing up!

Tara, what are your preferences?
69 makes it too hard to focus on the task at hand. I either can't give because of the distraction or I can't enjoy because I'm focused. Giving and receiving doesn't have to be on a "taking turns" basis either. I like to just let things happen as they happen. Maybe some oral with foreplay then a little of something else, some trampoline sex, maybe a nice sandwich, go back and have a little more oral, then show him what the rail along the bottom of the back fence is for, you know, mix it up a bit.
Tara, love for the lady to be satisfied first , then have her finish me off. Just ask , Jamie Young, Dana of Dallas , Gia , and Honey Rose.......
I like to start with some very nice DFK .....and have her do a provocative striptease as I slowly undress her....then she can lie on her tummy as I massage her body with warm lotion...as she licks and sucks my cock .....then she can roll over onto her back as I continue the warm lotion massage .....and slow work into DATY ....until she is satisfied ......I enjoy giving pleasure as much as receiving it ....Then she can reciprocate and start on my massage......finishing with a nice warm wet BBBJ......lots of other things can go on or happen in the course of a nice session .....depending on what each enjoys ............you may linger longer at certain aspects ........love to find out soon what others might enjoy .........T
I usually give then receive, but I should switch to receive, give then receive again. I tend to dine at the Y too long giving as many O's as she can handle or fake .
I like giving and receiving separately more than 69 but not going to turn down any oral sex.

I like to be sitting on top and moving in and out of the mouth while receiving and having her sit on my face...
  • Duke
  • 01-27-2010, 02:32 PM
I experimented yesterday with me on top and the lady on the bottom. A fun variaton on sharing mutual pleasure.

I find giving pleasure by DATY is a lot of fun, I like receiving BBBJs, and 69. It is like a dance with different steps at different time. Mixing it up adds spice.
I have never cared much for 69 for the same reasons Dharma mentioned. I like to concentrate on one thing at a time in THAT department.

Variety is also VERY good! My usual preference is lying on my back if receiving. I get SO lost!

For the guys? Whatever makes you comfortable...sitting on the edge of the table, in the chair, lying down, standing up (but HOLDING ON!).
Okay men and woman, what ways to you like giving or receving oral sex? Do you like to give it and recieve it at the same time? Or do you like to concentrate and give it to him, let him enjoy it, then let him give it to you?
Do you like it standing up, or laying down? Just curious everybody. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Maybe an experimentation is in order
The perfect situation would be for me to pleasure her and then she would work my fella. The problem is - as much as I like to perform oral on a women - I'm not very good. I believe the act to be art form - one which requires a type of give and take of communication that allows the man to eventually cause the womans eyes to roll back - right? With me - it's kind like Jerry says to George on Seinfeld - "Nobody knows what they're doing down there - I think women just appreciate the effort." I usually get "the tap" or some vibration device slides down and hits me in nose and knocks me out of the game!
Early on, I like receiving while laying down so she can be more comfortable. Then, it is my time to give and I prefer that she be laying down. Then, as she gets more into the sensation, I change the position a little to adjust the sensation she feels. After she sings her favorite song of appreciation, I like to lean against the wall and have her on her knees in front of me and giving me more oral. It is easier to control the motion while I am standing. That reminds me of the time with Ze when I almost passed out while standing up!

Tara, what are your preferences? Originally Posted by UTR4Passion
I like to concentrate on why thing at a time. I love giving and receiving, both like them done at seperate times.
I like to give and receive one at a time also. Full enjoyment of what you are doing.
The old saying....It is better to give then to receive....lol