would you????

If you heard or know a lady outed hobby to folks in a clients Real Life

would you still see her ????

well rats seem delete missing and can't have a 2 chose poll dang nab it

oh well

anyways Would you still see her ????
It depends... if there’s no potential for social circle connecting sure.
It depends... if there’s no potential for social circle connecting sure. Originally Posted by Forfwb
Correct.
yes i would
huh, well the latest gal to out to clients family will do well then
Depends on circumstances. Not all of us are innocent. Mongering is as mongering does. If it's what I just caught a glimpse of, it was probably necessary.
That's a serious betrayal. If she's willing to do that, what else is she willing to do?
Set up cameras to record her incalls just in case you cross her?
Set you up for a burglary after she's been to your place for an outcall?
No way! I'm surprised anyone would anyone see her knowing that. We may have slim pickins' in Upstate, but there are always better options than that.
Nope, level of risk has gone through the roof
Osd, if you are saying a girl outed a client to his family...then her identity needs to be shared. Is she in upstate??
Osd, if you are saying a girl outed a client to his family...then her identity needs to be shared. Is she in upstate?? Originally Posted by the jeepguy
yes in Upset NY
BUT I can not say WHO, or Who all gave me info of

does it matter when ya have guys lining up for a lady who did Home evasions
I taint taking a year or two for this one. So ya all have fun
im sorry there, NO
what if that provider had been assaulted by the client she was outing? Would that change your point of view? What if the client in question has assaulted and harassed many ladies for many years? Would that change your opinion? I don't agree that it was done, but I do know the person that was outed rightfully deserved it. He is one of the festering cesspools of this board, and one of the reasons it has gone downhill in upstate. as long as you aren't hurting anyone else you really shouldn't have anything to worry about. It's just thinning of the herd, if the board wants to play politics , you can't be surprised that the girls are fed up with that
Osd, why are you and the rest of the gobc playing Coy? Like you guys aren't a big part of instigating all the drama attached to this. I don't know why there's a big secret as to what's going on, clearly there's no secrets necessary around here anymore huh? I will gladly spill the tea, but the answers have been in front of you guys this whole time. You've got an unhinged provider, being egged on by an alcoholic client to harass and stalk another provider who is doing well- into submission? You wonder why you guys have no decent pussy around here. It's because y'all couldn't leave well enough alone to begin with. This whole scenario is why we can't have nice things. It's why decent providers go away to better areas where they aren't as harassed. Quite a few women have left the hobby. Because of the abuse that this client has put out
Let's not forget that 2 years ago , a little less than actually the client in question had given out the provider's personal Facebook account too many in the gobc and other guys that shared similar interest. Of course you guys would never think there's anything wrong with that, and you guys still shared information with guy. So for all the guys that share girls personal information, you really haven't helped yourself or the girls y'all are trying to . He even went so far as to screenshot that someone else gave out the personal Facebook, until the receiving end of set information went to that provider with the original copy
A client repeatedly took advantage of a provider's trauma, Her addictions, And repeatedly broke her trust, Yet these providers are groomed to accept and tolerate that behaviour because they need our money. And this type of behaviour has been given pats on the back by other clients for years..... PW has had enough. She came too far to allow people to bring her down when she's doing well. You guys must really not like healthy Transformations because then the providers develop boundaries to keep themselves safe and sane. But they're just a bunch of holes so what is it fucking matter right?