Rochester skip girls

im waiting for someone to TOFTT, my concern is LEO
The first is a no... she was on SA and obviously didn't have much luck so now she's on stg lol. She's was and maybe still is posted up at a recently turned over shithole hotel on west ridge near stone rd. I went up to her room..she's a mess and room is a mess, there is also clearly a dude that's living in there with her. I used the .. I dont have a condom excuse to get out, saying I was gonna go next door and buy one. She begged me to stay saying she was clean and I could do it without (red flag #2 for me ). To each their own but I wouldn't recommend
The first is a no... she was on SA and obviously didn't have much luck so now she's on stg lol. She's was and maybe still is posted up at a recently turned over shithole hotel on west ridge near stone rd. I went up to her room..she's a mess and room is a mess, there is also clearly a dude that's living in there with her. I used the .. I dont have a condom excuse to get out, saying I was gonna go next door and buy one. She begged me to stay saying she was clean and I could do it without (red flag #2 for me ). To each their own but I wouldn't recommend Originally Posted by Standupinit
awesome intel, she offered bbfs to me in text, she has a new number and post. 585-440-1588
awesome intel, she offered bbfs to me in text, she has a new number and post. 585-440-1588 Originally Posted by bf0082
I try to help when I can.....
Thank you
awesome intel, she offered bbfs to me in text, she has a new number and post. 585-440-1588 Originally Posted by bf0082

that can't be true..it clearly states in her ad NO BB NO CIP......