BIG CLIT FETISH...

I have a Big Fat Man in the Boat =D I like all sizes though. but big ones are the best for suckin!! mmhhmm
wow... i'm so glad so many people commented on this thread. I do love my MONSTER clit don't get me wrong... Most men like it and Women LOVE it.. as for DATY... Omg.. is all i am saying!!
Just to chime in, big clits are very sexy. Even more so if they become engorged and swell even larger just as a lady starts to cum. That's such a f'ing turn on!!!

Spacemtn
Its ashame that ECCIE does not allow graphic pictures to be posted!!! I am drooling here!!

Ladies feel free to send pictures to me!!!
I am responsive but yet I have only had a couple men who new what they were doing alot of men cant handle all that clit they see and sometimes feel intimidated Originally Posted by oLiViA88
If only you were "newbie" friendly!!

PM me if you accept other means to feel comfortable.....
What's important to is responsiveness, juiciness, and being able to know what my lady wants...fast, slow, gentle, hard, etc., and being able to not get too too sensitive after an O or two. As far as size goes, I just want it big enough to play with.
Ladies....I can vouch for BIGCLITLUVER
he is awesome!
Allow me to inspect and respect your nice crafted god given sexy clit. Be you and be confident becuz most of us love it all. Only a few sour apples have bad taste. They probably don't even like eating pussy
I just find it as an annoyance more than a pleasure I hate have constant wet panties and Im always horny and guys get frustrated because it takes me longer to get aroused if I dont play with myself as well... I dont know thats just my opinion but the surgery is pricey and I am not that worried about it I rather get something else done for that kind of money Originally Posted by oLiViA88
1. Stop wearing panties then. (Unless you are wearing pants) That's what my lady does.

2. "Longer to get aroused" Do you mean longer to achieve an O? If so, your lover should suck on your clit for a while before entering you - problem solved.
Besides Olivia who is deliciousss, I can also recommend Latnremedy and Toni of Puerto Rico who both have big suckable juicy clits in the Houston area.
I loooveee big clits! I wish mine was bigger! LOL. I'd love to do a double with and of you ladies here in the houston area, my daty is divine

Hell, we can play alone!
I loooveee big clits! I wish mine was bigger! LOL. I'd love to do a double with and of you ladies here in the houston area, my daty is divine

Hell, we can play alone! Originally Posted by exoticentyce
I know that’s right. I believe in lots of practice it makes for a perfect session.
Anything that helps da Ladies enjoy my DATY skills is jus fine with me!
Big, small, I like them all.
If only you were "newbie" friendly!!

PM me if you accept other means to feel comfortable..... Originally Posted by ironworker
I have no other way of feeling comfrotable im sorry I need at least 2 reputable provider references