My favorite quote of the day...Do you have a favorite quote?? If so pease share.

I read this and It made me pause for a minute and reflect on the direction my life is headed...

M.M.
cool!

Mine is If you dont sin,Jesus died for nothing! and also my 2nd fave is I may not be evryones cup of tea,but I AM somebody's shot of whiskey!
cool!

Mine is If you dont sin,Jesus died for nothing! and also my 2nd fave is I may not be evryones cup of tea,but I AM somebody's shot of whiskey! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I like the 2 you posted...

M.M.
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” - Mark Twain
Killem if they cant take a joke...
Lol

xxoo annie
cool!

Mine is If you dont sin,Jesus died for nothing! and also my 2nd fave is I may not be evryones cup of tea,but I AM somebody's shot of whiskey! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yea.. ok..
Talk to HIM bout that sister.. he may have a different observation..from his STANDPOINT. j.s ann
Yes...good ones
Attached Images File Type: jpg 84189862_2710622622390536_8957811258300563456_n.jpg (23.9 KB, 32 views)
Yes...good ones Originally Posted by DallasRain
IN FUCKING DEED!!
Tough Times NEVER last but TOUGH people do !

FAITH over FEAR!

Hope EVERYONE has a BEAUTIFUL weekend . Xoxo
Tough Times NEVER last but TOUGH people do !

FAITH over FEAR!

Hope EVERYONE has a BEAUTIFUL weekend . Xoxo